Chapter seventeen : HOME!!!

the next morning you all awoke to a mc donalds breakfast. complimets of Roman.

you all ate and everything seemed fine when roman got a worried look and reached a hand to your face.

"Y/N what happened?" he asked.

"wh-what?" you stuttered as the heat in your face grew every second.

"you look like you've been crying...virgil what did you do!" roman snapped at virge.

"hey calm down. i told a dumb ghost story and i freaked her out." virgil avoided what you said last night.

you silently thanked him for it.

"okay...but if i find out that-""roman drop it...im fine" you cut him off before there were any accusations.

patton awkwardly asked if you wanted to join him on a small hike up to the top of the highest hill.

you nodded yes and followed patton up. it was a silent walk until the top.

you both sat at the top , hair blowing slightly in the breeze.

"your quiet today..." patton said softly as you put together a flower crown. "its unlike you" he said a bit louder.

"i-i just...i feel off today. nothing to worry about." you stumble in the beginning.

"does this have something to do with what happened last night?" patton asked.

you avoid eye contact as you speak "nothing happened..." you muttered.

"your bad a lying" patton said , intent on answers.

you sigh heavily as you finish the flower crown and put it on pattons head.

"ive alwase been okay with ghost stories and stuff but i dont...my family went camping and there was this guy that had been stalking us...he chased me in the woods. of course i got to my parents and the guy is dead now...died in prison." you explained.

patton hugged you tight "Y/N im sorry...should i tell virgil?" patton asked.

"no...i dont want pity." you mutter.

he nodded and you both stayed like that.

"but none of that! lets go see what the others are doing." you cheered up.

patton just smiled and you both head down.

the rest of the day was you filming the boys and you doing random stuff. 

-FILMING HIGHLIGHTS-

roman doing a backflip into a trash can.

logan throwing a book at your head because you wanted to climb up to the roof of the public restrooms.

patton screaming at a spider. 

aaanannndddd virgil dabbing at a security camera.

you all decided to head home and started that evening.

you stayed down and sat between virgil and roman as logan drives and patton slept in the loft.

you remember falling asleep on romans shoulder with virgils head in your lap...