Chapter fifty: Little Luna

the officer was a bit shocked but he nodded. he said that she would be in government custody until all the paper work was done. 

a lady officer came in and took Lune to the side to play chess.

the officer sighed..."im going to be honest. her parents were reported to be neglectful. busy with work , the whole song and dance...she doesn't remember most of them..." he told us.

your chest felt heavy and virgils grip on your hand tightened.

"do you have a home with room for a child?"

"yes." 

"stable life?"

"yes"

"time for her?"

"yes".

and after what seemed like forever the paperwork was done and you could take luna home.

she smiled up at you as you explained what was happening.

she loved her room! she said it was just like marinettes from miraculous ladybug. it was the first time you heard her voice. it was soft and sweet. a melody.

you chuckled at this.

soon enough she had a loft and a desk. and the other stuff too. she really liked being in a home again.

she wouldn't call you mom yet though. virgil didn't get called dad either. its normal she's 9 and has only known you for a month or so.

it was almost Christmas!!!

you were setting up the camera.

"are you sure?" you asked Luna.

she nodded "yes!" she was confident.

"hello hello! its Y/N. I have someone ide like you to meet." you said.

you explained how you and virgil had gotten together and had gotten an apartment. then found and adopted Luna.

"now she's safe and we love her." you said smiling.

"i love you too mom." you were gonna cry and ended with your usual outro.

you hugged luna.

"thank you..."