9-Practicing✔️

+Brandy

"Harder." I breathe out, pushing my hips forward. Elijah's strong arms tighten around me, pulling me close.

"You're so flexible." He says, pushing my legs further apart as he got me into a good position. "Why is this my first time realizing this?"

I shrug and bite down on my lips, things were getting heated and my body was sweating like crazy. My eyes widen once he hits my spot. "Oh shit, yes! Right there. Oh yeah, right there."

He smirks. "Damn I'm good."

Someone clears their throat, which causes our eyes to look up. It was Savannah. Her mouth was open as she watched us. "You guys make yoga seem so sexy." She says, finally speaking.

Elijah lets out a deep chuckle. "That's because it is supposed to be sexy."

My eyes roll to the back of my head as he helps me up. "No, it's not." Rolling my shoulders around, my back cracks causing me to let out a sigh. It felt so good, but my body was so sore. "And why do I have to be good at yoga again? I hate exercising."

"You have to be good at it because my cousin loves a girl who's good at yoga," Elijah says. "And the only reason why you don't like exercising is because your body is in perfect shape and you don't feel like you need the exercise because of that." He shakes his head. "Little do you know, any exercise, no matter what shape the body is in, is good for you."

Savannah's eyebrows knit together. "I can't tell if he was complimenting you or insulting you." She says looking at me.

"I'm sure it was both," I respond, cracking my neck. "And you mean to tell me, Mr bad mafia man is a big softy when it comes down to yoga that's... weird."

Elijah shrugs, walking out of the living room and into the kitchen. "He used it as a coping mechanism." He yells. "And just because you're in the mafia doesn't mean you can't like yoga." He walks back into the living room, with two bottles of water in his hands. "Here you go." He says handing me one. "And learning yoga is a plus, seeing as your the one opening the vault from the inside."

My eyes widen. "Seriously? Why me?"

Savannah chirps. "Seriously, what kind of question is that? Mia is claustrophobic, Michelle wouldn't know how to open, and I'm phat. Not with an f but with a p."

"You took the words right out of my mouth," Elijah says smiling brightly at her.

Savannah smiles back, completely dazzled by his smile. It was so cute seeing her crushing over Elijah. "Ummm," She stutters. "Ummm, I came here to talk to you," she says to Elijah, before clearing her throat. "I mean to talk to you both." Her eyes averted to me. "So like, umm I'm not saying that I'm a pro at hacking or anything, but considering the fact that it's only been four days since Elijah gave me that hacking book and just last night I was able to hack into not one, but five major organizations website without getting caught, I think that makes me a boss."

Turning to look at Elijah, both our eyes connect. I turn back to look at Savannah, a smirk plays on my lips. "That does make you a boss girl." I give her a round of applause and hoot. "This calls for a shot of Hennessy."

Elijah shakes his head. "Nope, you guys can't drink remember. I don't need your minds getting fried on this... journey." He looks over at Savannah. "What organizations did you hack into?"