17 - Day Three Midnight✔️

+Brandy

"Maybe we should throw water on her?" I heard someone suggest. It sounded like Kelly. "I think she's coming back to us." Taking in a sharp breath, my eyes snap open. Everyone surrounds me in a circle, all their focus on me. "Back up guys, give her some room."

"Mommy," Elliot calls as tears stream down his face. He quickly runs to my side, burying his face in my neck. "Mommy." He calls again, this time whispering.

Wrapping my arms around him, I pull him into a tight hug. "I'm fine Ej baby. I swear." Moving away, a smile graces my lips. "See, I'm fine. Just a little headache. Nothing mommy can't handle."

Elijah bends down to my height on the ground. "Are you sure you're alright? You hit your head pretty hard."

I nod. "I'm fine. I Promise."

"Geez, Brandy girl if you wanted attention all you had to do was ask. Being all dramatic and ish." Savannah joked.

Mia pinched her arms. "Now is not the time Savannah. We've got big things to deal with and your jokes aren't helping." Just when she says that Yonnie pops back into my mind.

Tapping on Elliot's shoulder, I slowly push him away. "Alright, bud. I need you to do me a favor alright." He wipes the tears from his face and listens carefully. "I'm gonna need you, to go with your dad while I handle some things for auntie Yonnie. You think you can do that for me?"

"Is she alright?" He asks.

"Yeah, she just needs a little help."

He quickly nods. "Okay, mommy. I'll go with daddy."

Elijah shakes his head. "No, absolutely not. There's no way I'm letting you go out there when you just fainted. You need to rest."

"What I need to do is go find Yonnie, and what you need to do is stay with our son." I corrected him. "Michelle will be with me, so you don't have to worry. Savannah and Mia will be with you guys." Standing up on my own, I look down at my watch. "If you don't hear from us at midnight, then you worry. Okay?"

Elijah stays quiet for a moment before nodding. "Okay." He agrees. Stepping forward, he places a kiss on my forehead. "Be careful." He tells me.

"You need any backup?" Kelly asks. "I'm sure we can lend you a few guys to help find your friend."

"I'm sure her people can handle it on their own." Marc voices, looking straight at Kelly. He's cute don't get me wrong, but also an asshole. But I'm sure he's only like that, with people he doesn't know.

I smile at Kelly, trying to avoid the awkwardness. "We got this. Thank you though, it means a lot."

"No problem." She spreads her arms open and pulls me into a hug. I willingly hug her back this time. "It was nice meeting you."

"Same to you."

Michelle clears her throat. "If we're going to go look for Yonnie, what car are we supposed to do it in?" She questions.

"Take mine," Kevin replies, handing her his car keys. He smirked at her. "I'm sure you'll find a way to bring it back to me." Michelle blushes at his words.

"Marc say bye," Kelly says, nudging him forward.

He rolled his eyes and grumbled something under his breath, which caused Kelly to give him a look. He sighed, looking very annoyed. "Bye." He says, barely even looking at me. "Elijah, we have a conversation to finish."

"Right," Elijah says, before grabbing Elliot's hand. They walk with Marc, back to the private room. Kelly followed along with them, but not without giving me a final glance.