✊🏼✊🏽Black Lives Matter✊🏾✊🏿

I was angry as hell writing chapter 22. I just couldn't and still can't come to terms with how my people are still being mistreated in this country when this country was built off the backs of our ancestors.

It hurts, I'll tell you that.

And I'm sorry that we've got to continue going through it all.

I'd just like to say, thank you to anyone on here that went protesting, signed petitions, voted, donated and etc. It's very much appreciated!

For the month of June, July, and August I'm dedicating my free days to reading stories by Black authors only. So please, tag any Black authors you know with good stories. And not just authors here on Wattpad, I'm talking about from all parts of the internet/world.

If you read a paper book from a talented Black author, tell me about it so I can buy the book.

If you know about any upcoming black actors, writers, producers, YouTubers, makeup artists, tech supporters, teachers, or whatever more you can think of, tell me about them!

If there's some Black business that you think I'd be interested in, tell me about it!

If the world ever gets too much for you to handle and you need someone to talk too, I'm here. Just hit me up, I honestly don't mind.

Keep safe and remember to love yourselves.

Peace ✌🏾