(Intro)

Kayonna Arion Smith-

Flashback*

"Where's the money Michael?"
.......
I peeped my head out the doorway to see what was going on.

"What are you doing?" My mom whispered yelled pushing me back in.

"Yall hear that?" The man asked

"Kid's home?" I heard.

"No It's just me, you can take the money okay, its down in the basement next to the washing machine!"

"I don't believe that shit, aye Bunk check upstairs"

My heart immediately dropped and I looked at Trey who looked at my mom.

"I love y'all, I love yall soo much okay always remember that" she said wiping her eyes

"Ma what are you doing?" Trey asked grabbing her.

"Take care of your sister, im leaving her in your hands ju-"

"Stop talking like that you're not going anywhere" Trey said trying to pull her back down but she snatched away before kissing his head and we heard footsteps get closer.

She took the necklass off of her neck before placing it around mine and kissed my head.

Before dumping a pile of clothes over me and Trey then shut the door, from my angle I could still see the room.

The room door busted open and after that I wished I wasn't in that angle. Trey quickly covered my mouth as the gun fired and the guy ran out.

"Kill him and let's grab the money and dip before the police show up. "

With that another gun shot went off and 5 minutes later I heard the door shut.

"Kay, ima need you to stay here" Trey said and I shook my head no fast

"Kay stay here ima be back I promise, just don't look outside od this closet" he said slowly getting up and shut the closet door.

After a minute he didn't come back and I got worried and stood to my feet.

"Trey?" I asked slowly opening the closet door before stopping dead in my tracks.

16 years later....

As you should know im Kayonna, people say im mute but I wouldn't call it that because I speak only when necessary, which isn't all the time let's just say ima quiet girl.

Ima Junior in highschool and I live with my big brother Trey, but many know him as Ace. Me and Trey only have eachother so he's really protective, he wouldn't let anything happen to me over his dead body and that's why I love him.

The only thing I don't love is that he took over my dad's position in the streets. Many fear him, and many just want what he has. Trey dropped out of school as soon as he turned 16 just to hold it down for us, but he always keeps me motivated to keep it pushing.

Every quiet girl has that one loud down friend, and that friend is Laila she's like a sister to me. If I won't speak up Laila's gonna step, she's been with me since elementary school and I know she has my back. 

I may be quiet, but I know if it ever comes down to a situation, Trey has taught me how to handle myself, but my main priority is to finish school not to get side tracked by a female or a nigga..

Not that I ever will be though, peopl3w don't bother speaking to me because I wont speak back, what can you say if you'd experienced my childhood you wouldn't be able to say a word.

But anyways, let's get started..