9

Amya^

Two weeks later-

I've been in my room all day catching up on assignments. Grades are literally due tommorow which badically is my last day, because when the grades are due, im due too.

I've spent hours watching tutorials, doing homework assignments, and taking missing quizzes and test online.

I heard a knock on the door and in walked Trey.

"Not now Trey.." I said sighing and he sat down.

"When you finish up we gon talk because I want answers" Trey said and I sighed.

Last night Trey caught me with Kash at about 12:00 at night in his car. Of course he suspected something up

I finished up the last of my work and closed my books up causing Trey to look up from his phone.

"Ian even trynna argue Kay, I just got some questions." Trey said and I laughed then groaned.

"What went down?" He asked and I started to play with my necklace.

"Nothing, we just was talki-

"Talking about what?" He asked and I smacked my teeth.

"Scho-

"What about school?" Trey asked

Boy, You lucky im trynns answer these damn questions knowing damn well I don't talk.

"Hush and let me finish! We were talking about me getting my grades back up" I said and he nodded.

"If I see that again imw shoot Kash in his head" He said whipping out a pistol.

"Boy we just talked about you easing up because of what he did for us hush" I said throwing a pencil and he sighed putting it down.

"Eh whatever" Trey said opening my dressor.

"Woah woah uh my pa-

"Chill" he said rolling his eyes.

He scooted them to the side and sat the gun down inside before covering it up and shut it.

"Now get up" Trey said and I sighed.

"For what?" I asked

"You're gonna learn how to shoot a gun"

Laila-

I sighed turning my phone off and wiped my face.

I just wanted Kayonna to hear me out, I just wanted to talk.

The reason I even needed the money is because im pregnant with Brian's baby. He dosnt know of course yet but I know that neither of us is ready for parenting.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door shutting.

"KAYLA!" I yelled frustrated to my big sister.

I rolled my eyes and made my way downstairs only to see her phone on the
Floor.

I raised an eyebrow and went to pick it up until I felt a large set of arms wrap around my neck and a gun being placed to my temple.

"Turn around"

I turned around slowly to see Kash only to be pistol wipped and everything went black.

......

I woke up with my head banging in a dark area. I tried to move but I heard the sound of chains.

"Laila?" I heard Kayla's voice.

"Yo what the fuck is this" I asked and she sighed.

The lights turned on and Brian, Kash, Zion, and Derek came in.