20

Later that night
Kash-

Hours has past and I still haven't heard from Trey or anybody, a lady said she saw a group of people leave and described Brian. Of course I had to kill her but it's good that there's a possibility their straight and is just trynna lay low because the situation is all over the news and social media.

Kayonna has been hella depressed about it, I've been staying around her for a few hours but I don't feel like it's about her fam, I feel like she's just tired of experiencing all of this.

I had left her about 30 minutes ago to headed over to the trap.

When I walked in the talking went down and they all jumped acting like they were working.

"If yall ain't gon do shit I don't need to pay yall? Oh ight 50% of yall checks" I said causing everybody to grown.

I worked for a good 30 minutes before I decided to call Kay because her ass was on my mind but the phone rung a little before going to voicemail.

I just sighed and finished everything up before leaving back to her house. Once I got there I knocked on the door ain't waited getting no response.

Decided on just opening the door and surprisingly it was unlocked causing me to raise my eyebrow and to pull my strap out

"Kay" I said looking up the steps

No response.

I slowly went upstairs and opened her room door not seeing her but her phone was on the floor.

I picked it up and put my finger print in to make sure no niggas was playing leaving notes and shit but when it opened on messages.

"Trey's dead💔.."

No the fuck he isn't..

"Kay!" I yelled in the hall.

I started looking around and went back into her room into her bathroom then my heart dropped

'"Kay." I said calmly.

"Kay look at me" I said putting my hand up only causing her to grip the knife tighter.

"You're going through a deep depression Kay, when shit happens it makes you feel like you need to do this shit but you don't so put it down" I said slowly coming towards us.

"Move" she said softly causing me to stop.

"Trey isn't dead Kay, even if he did die he wouldn't want you go do this shit, I don't want you to do this shit" I said

"It's my fault, he's going through all this shit to protect me yet I can never do the same" She said with tears falling from her eyes.

"That's his job as a brother Kay, I would do the same and I will do the same baby, so ima need for you to drop the knife because it isn't your fault" I said slowly walking towards her.

Hesitantly she dropped the knife and I pulled her into me letting her break down.

"Don't do that shit Kay, no matter how hard life gets don't do it" I said in a calm voice.

After a moment she stood up and wiped her face.

"Appreciate you" She said helping me up

"Fuck you thought I was gonna do let you kill yoself?" I chuckled causing her to let off a small smile.

"I got a idea, give me a few minutes" I said grabbing the knife.

"Please don't do anything else" I sighed before leaving out the room.