5

2 days later.

Kayonna-

"Kay"

"Kayonna we've been doing this every morning you turn off your phone so your alarm dosnt wake you then act like you don't hear me calling you get yo maggot ass up" he said snatching the covers off of me.

Now what if I sas naked. I groaned turning over,, we only have one more week left, but grades are due Friday and so far I'm sticking it with straight A's in all honer classes.

I got up slowly and made my way to the bathroom and took a shower, once I got out I did my morning routine then went out into my closet.

I decided on a maroon shirt with the words "sauced Avenue" in small white letters, light blue jeans, and all white Adidas.

My hair was still wet from the shower so I let it down and let it turn into dry curls.

After I was finished with everything, I grabbed what I needed then headed down stairs.

"We gon stop and get you something to eat Im in a rush today" he said and I nodded.

I ended up getting a sausage and biscuit with a coffee from dunken donuts then we made our way to the school.

"All that studying shit you did last night better pay off today" he said and I chuckled shaking my head getting out the car.

"Aht aht!" He said stopping me.

"Love you Trey" I said rolling my eyes.

"Ahhh you one gay bish" he said before speeding off.

I laughed at him and continued walking. I saw Laila waiting for me as usuall at the picnic table and she met me half way hugging me.

"You didn't answer last night?" She said with a frown.

"I was studying, you know we got hella test today" I said lowly.

"Girl, I downloaded a notepad on my computer, so when Latrice the girl in 1st period take it, ill just get her information and copy the answers in the notepad" she said and I shook my head.

As we were walking I managed to eat my sausage and biscuit and I just had my coffe until somebody bumped into my causing it to go dien my shirt and I jumped looking up to see the girl Kash had invited over crossing her arms.

"What is your problem" Laila asked taking the coffee.

"Her, leave Kash alone" she said

"What makes you think she's messing with Kash?" Laila asked and a crowd formed around us.

"I saw her in the car with him, and her number was in his phone" She said

"Yall don't date anyways so what is it to you?" Laila asked

"Baby we did, but we don't break up we take breaks, like I said leave Kash alone" she said walking off.

Strike 1.

I sighed pushing threw the crowd and wiped off the coffee with a napkin.

When I walked out thr bathroom everybody's attention was turned towards me causing me to look at Laila weirdly.

I was hearing a few whispers

"That's the girl who's nudes just got leaked"

I looked at Laila confused as hell.

"Nudes??"Laila asked.

Before I could speak I felt an arm pulling me and I looked up to see Kash who had pulled me under the stair case.