7

Kash^
Next day..

Trey-

I woke up and chilled in bed for a little while before I went to take care of my hygiene shit.

Once I finished I went into Kay's room to check on her and she was fast asleep.

"Kay" I said and my voice came out groggy causing me to clear it.

She moved a little bit but didn't respond.

"Ima be at the trap ight?" I asked and she nodded.

I went to get dressed then grabbed my duffel bag before heading out to the car.

As I drove od course I was blasting music getting hype and shit until I heard and saw police sirens.

"Shit shit shit, ian even do nun?"

I sighed rolling down my eyes and smacked my teeth at the officer I saw.

"What is it this time Stan?" I asked and he mugged me.

"Officer Stan to you"

"Officer Stan to you" I mocked

"Sad, I had just pulled over your friend Kash not too long ago, he was with that pretty sister of yours, you know that baby is gonna be a pretty one" he said leaning on my car and I gritted my teeth.

"What's her name? Kay-

"I swear, your little officer friends gon be screaming man down if you mention my sister" I said chuckling.

"Is that a threat?" He asked and I chuckled again.

"Ion threat over my sister Stan, I take her very seriously" I said

"How serious is she gonna take you when you're in jail?" He asked and I shook my head.

"You've been working on my case for how long? Ohh bout 4 or 5 years?" I asked caressing my chin.

He nodded before looking into the backseat.

"What's in the duffel bag?" He asked

"Nothing important" I said shrugging him off.

He chuckled.

"Give me the bag" he said and I sighed.

"Man I gotta g-

"Give me the bag!" He said more stern and I sighed reaching in the back and threw him the bag.

"You're getting arrested today Trey Smith" he chuckled unzipping the bag.

His smile faded once he started pulling out black cloths and a smirk appeared on my face.

"You done Stan?" I asked

He smacked his teeth shaking his head.

"Just get out of here kid" he said before walking off.

"Messy ass cops.

I pulled over the bottom of the duffel bag and ran my fingers over the hidden weed and stacks of cash before closing it back and I threw the duffel bag back in the back seat.

I made my way to the trap and saw niggas doing what they were suppose to do which was ,sorting,supplying, and the ladies counting.

Sometimes I would let Kayonna help count because I know she won't fuck up, but everytime I bring her shy ass up here she act like im setting her up to die.

I went into my office where I saw Kash, Brian, Zion, and Derek waiting on me.

"I called for Kash, fuck yall niggas in here foh?" I asked chuckling