18

Kash^
I  week later
Kayonna-

"Movee!" I said aggravated.

"No commere" Kash said pulling me.

"No moveee!" I said moving my face and he chuckled holding me down and started kissing all over it.

"That's all I wanted" He said throwing his hands up and surrender and I laughed pushing him back.

As you can see, we finally made it official last week and so far no problems at all.

Bit today me and Ari is basically just going to a hotel on the opposite side of town to relieve some stress that was going on. My depression and Anxiety seemed like it wasn't getting anybetter and I hated being a moody person because I was all about good vibes.

We decided on not leaving the city because the thought of something bad happening to somebody down here would eat me alive, so we're just gonna chill, and get our nails done, swim, just stuff you can do here in Atlanta.

My leg is getting better, I can walk on it without crutches and they changed my cast into a smaller one, that one is just god.

"Stop being mean" he said smacking his teeth.

"Stop being annoying" I said with head motions.

"You talk all this big boy shit around me but whenever somebody speak to yo ass you smile and wave" Kash said and I chuckled.

"Only reason I talk around you is because you be forcing me" I said and his mouth dropped.

Before he could say anything we heard the horn and I got up grabbing my bag.

"Facetime me when yall get there" Kash said following me and I nodded.

"Don't do no wild shit with Ari, I'll beat yo ass"

"Hush Kash" I said getting into Ari's car.

"What was that?" Kash asked and she looked at Ari

"You better not follow yo cousin's badass influence" Kash said and Ari smirked

"Say that shit again Kay, tell him to shut the fuck up" Ari said and I looked at Kash

"I wish you would" he chuckled.

Kash-

She crossed her arms "shut the f-

Before she could finish her sentence I opened the door and Lightly put her on my shoulder.

"If she wince one time you gon catch these hands!" Ari said getting out the car.

"Fuck you Arianna" I said going back into her house and Locked her out

"Put me down!" She yelled laughing

"Nah this what the fuck you get for listening to Arianna" I said laying her on the couch and I lifted her legs up placing them on my shoulder

"Kashh!" She said laughing.

"Apologize" I said

"No"

"Bet" I said before I pretended to pound her shit

She busted out laughing trying to push me but I moved her hands.

"You gon start hurting my le-

Cutting her off the door opened and in walked Trey. His eyes went wide causing me to quickly drop her legs and she grunted in pain.

"Shir my fault!" I said rubbing it and she sat up

"You know in finna beat yo ass right?" Trey asked laying his phone down.