11

Ari^
Kash-

I winked at the girl then put my phone back into.my pocket before walking out of the store. I seen everybody running towards the food court area with their phones out recording and shit.

I also seen Zion walking towards the crowd looking confused causing me to catch up with him.

"What's going on?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Apparently some girls fighting in the bathroom, im trynna get to the shit but somebody kicked my ass in the balls.." He said and I chuckled.

We pushed passed the people and saw the girls coming out the bathroom fighting as a crowd formed in a circle.

I looked closer..it was Amya, four big ass girls, and...Kayonna.

"Damn!" I said passing my phone to Zion.
Kayonna had two girls down which included Amya, but the other three were yanking her little body hitting her and shit.

I took out my pistol and the three girls eyes immediately went wide as they let Kayonna go.

"I don't hit females but bitch on my father's grave I'll air this bitch out right now" I said causing them to backed up.

Kayonna didn't pay no mind, she continued working the two girls out causing Zion to run up and pull her off.

Bet Y'all wondering where the fuck them officers at? Well this that ghetto black mall, and those black officers mind they business.

"ima let my brother handle yo ass!" Kayonna yelled as Zion struggled to hold her back.

"Aye a-aye chill ight no need for that" one of the girls said.

"Bi- I mean girl you gon die for even looking at her funny once I tell her brother, yall must not be from here, where yall from?" I asked.

"N- north Carolina, w-we're just here for the s-summer" another girl said.

I chuckled and took the safety off my gun until Zion stopped me.

"Yall better get yall asses out of here because he will pull this shit" Zion said and they took off.

I put my gun back inside my pants then went over to Kay who was walking out the mall. I grabbed my phone and shoes then jogged out to catch up with her.

"Kay!" I yelled but she kept walking causing me to smack my teeth.

She got to my car and tried to open the door but it was locked causing her to cross her arms.

"So you didn't hear me?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Can you please just take me home" she said and I shook my head before unlocking the doors and we got in.

Once ai drove off the car ride was silent as hell. Soon we reached her house and she was about to get out until I stopped her.

"What the fuck is yo problem?" I asked with an attitude.

She sighed and tried to leave again but I pulled her back down.

"What's the fucking problem Kayonna?" I asked coming off harsher.

"I just got jumped what you think my problem is?" She asked returning the energy.

"Okay how is that shit my fault? Yo ass got impatient and left so.." I said

"Boy she's doing all this stuff for you, if you can't keep yo hoes in check, thank you nigga next" She said trying to open the door and I chuckled.