6

Brian^
Kash-

"Bitch do you think I give a damn? Not only what you did today but you bothering my moms too? Fuck you and that baby" I said taking the safety off my gun and her smile faded.

I don't have love for that type of shit or no shit at all if it aint for my moms, and me co-parent with Amya? Nah she'll just suck the money out of me anyways.

"Yo yo Kash chill hold up that's yo child" Brian said and I chuckled.

"Ian fucked Amya in a bit, she just been giving me head, and every time we fucked I used protection she a damn liar" I said and tears fell from her eyes once she seen I was serious.

"Kash, just let me go, I'll leave it alone" she said with tears now running down her face.

"Kash im letting her go" Brian said going to untie her and I looked at him dumb.

"She's pregnant, well she could be, don't give us another reason to kill you" Brian said and she quickly nodded.

I chuckled before taking out my taser ans tased her til she went unconscious.

"Got me fucked up if you think ima let this bitch leak the location of the trap" I said shaking my head.

"Yo problem" I said waving Brian off and walked up the steps.

I started my drive back home with a lot of shit on my mind.

Once I got home I started to walk up the steps but my momma stopped me.

"Keshawn come here baby" she said and I sighed going into the living room.

"Sit down" she said and I did.

"Momma im tired, I just wanna take a shower and go to sleep.

"Well I wanna talk" She said sitting up and I chuckled.

"Okay ma what you wanna talk about?" I asked turning my attention towards her.

"This Kayonna girl.." She said and I sighed.

"Nothing's going on between us momma nothing ever will be" I said

"Keshawn hush and let me talk!" She said and I sighed again.

"Is that Kayonna Kayonna? Michael's daughter?" She asked and I nodded

I looked off to the side before nodding and she smiled.

"We Don't mess" I said before she could say anything.

"I've heard nothing but good things about her, she's sweet its okay" She said

"She's not my type, I don't even like being around her" I said and my ma gave me a look.

"But people like Aryah is your type? No, you'll fall one day, and I hope your ass fall hard" she said and I shook my head laughing.

I got up and jogged up the stairs to take a nice hot bath then got into bed.

I Don't like Kayonna's weird ass and I never will, so everybody just gon have to get that out they heads.

Kayonna-

Next day..

I sighed coming out the library, I had just took all my test that I skipped yesterday and Kash didn't make it any better by being in the room.

He even put his leg behind my chair leg and flipped it over making me fall and did nothing but laugh.

He's so damn evil I swear, but he's also so.damn.fine..