14

Jada^
Kayonna-
(Continued)

After we left Trey me and Kash made our way back into the car.

Other then Trey, Amya was on my mind.. She did something and I wanted to find out.

"So-

"I want Amya" I interrupted.

"What you mean?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Like I don't know what yall be doing capturing people and stuff" I tried to explain.

"Why?" Kash asked

"Because.. People try me because I act like this and im done, I want to return the same energy my brother has for me" I said

Kash looked at me blankly before laughing.

"Look, you want her head? I got you, but don't go all fighting happy just because you think that's what the fuck you need to do, you're not these ratchet hoes" Kash said and I sighed because be was right.

"You don't owe Trey shit, he's doing his job as a big brother, all you gotta do is respect his ass and be loyal" Kash said

I smiled to myself.

"You think you all that" I mumbled.

"Just a little bit" he said cocky popping his invisible collar causing me to chuckle.

A few minutes passed by with just us being on our phones until he looked up.

"My moms having a cookout and she wanna see you there" Kash said and I shook my head.

"I don't like being around a lot of people" I said and he smacked his teeth.

"You laughing, talking and shit with me so you can do it with the fam" Kash said

"Because I've gotten to know you Kash so im used to being around you" I said and he chuckled.

"It wasn't a question anyways you're going" Kash said and I sighed.

"I at least have to change" I said looking down at my bummy outfit and he nodded pulling off.

Once I got home I took a shower, put on some darkwashed ripped jeans, with a red and white nike shirt, and white forces.

After getting dressed I did my hair half up half down before going back to Kash's car.

"You look nervous as fuck" Kash mumbled and I chuckled.

Soon we pulled up to Kash's house and it was basically like a block party. The street was packed and music was blasting.

I don't know about yall, but I hate being around a lot of people, I just can't do it.

We got outside the car and I followed close behind Kash into the house. We were immediately greeted by Kash's mom who pulled me into a hug.

"Didn't think you were gonna come how you doing?" She asked

"Fine" I smiled hugging back.

Soon a man came up and dapped Kash.

"Settled down I see?" He asked looking at me

"Nah uncle James this is Kayonna" Kash introduced and he held out his hand causing me to shake it.

"Wassup ms Kayonna, ya cousins around back was just asking about you go speak to them" he said and Kash nodded.

We made our way through the crowd meeting a few more people before reaching out back.

A group of girls eyes went wide as soon as they saw Kash.