12

Two days later-

Kash-

Trey 😈- we got business meet at my house with the crew

"Kayonna" I called out on the phone.

"Hm.." She replied.

"Im finna hang up cause im bout to be over there for Trey" I said stretching.

I heard movements on the phone before it hung up causing me to chuckle. We were talking about stupid shit on the phone last night mostly because we were tired and ended up falling asleep.

She actually coo and funny as fuck, I vibe with her personalitie, but that cousin of her's.. That cousin was getting on my last NERVE.

I got up and did all my hygiene before getting dressed. Once I finished I grabbed my phone and made my way over there.

.....

I walked in the house and the crew already was there so I dapped them all up.

"So wassup?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"It's the cops, they on our case about Laila" Trey said and I sighed.

"How?" Derek asked

"They found her body" Trey said rubbing his head and turned on the tv.

"38 year old Man David Archor was out camping and came across something unfamiliar, he wrote that when we he was walking he walked over something that didn't feel right so he start to inspect and ended up digging up seventeen year old Laila Brown and her 24 year old sister Kayla Brown who has been missing for days. We now have a suspect who was seen in that area in custody speaking on the situation right now back to you Steve"

I looked at the screen shocked

"Do yall know who in custody?" I asked

"Yeah it's Zion" Brian said and my mouth dropped.

"Zion snitched?" I asked and Trey nodded.

"The only reason Kayonna ain't arrested is because they have no evidence, they have a detective on the case right now.

The man went off the screen and Laila's mom showed up.

"It's crazy, I won't get to see my babies no more, I won't even be able to meet my unborn grandchild.. They didn't deserve this, but when Karma hits its gonna hit hard"

"Grandchild?? Yo Brian you got her pregnant?" Derek asked

"Hell no not that I know of, she didn't tell me about no baby so I don't think it

I looked at Trey who had his leg bouncing up and down.

"Aye Kash man let me speak with you" Trey said going into the kitchen and I followed.

"Wassup?" I asked leaning against the counter.

"Ima take the blame" he said causing me to look at him crazy.

"Trey you can't just give it up like that" I said shaking my head.

"I can't let her rot in a jail cell and do life for something she didn't even wanna do she got so much ahead of her" Trey said scratching his head.

"Trey man listen to yourself, they're not gonna find shit, if anything it's on Zion since he was seen out there" I protested.

"But Zion snitched, Zion snitched to get his ass up out of there just to put my damn sister in jail instea-"