8

..

Kash-

"Trey is fine, we removed the bullet and he's slowly recovering. " she said and we all let out a breath we was holding in

"Can we see em?" Brian asked and she nodded

"Two at a time."  She said.

"Go with her" Brian told me and I twisted my mouth to the side before following them.

When we went into Trey's room he didn't look as bad as I thought he was gonna look. He wasn't on a breathing machine or nothing he was just arguing with a mexican nurse.

"What's the problem?" I asked

"I wanna smoke but she acting like she don't speak english, I needa smoky punta" he said in said in a slow voice and I chuckled.

"Chill man, you can step" I told the lady and she rushed out

"Why you standing at the door?" He asked Kayonna and she shrugged walking in and sat in the open seat by her bed.

Trey sighed "you okay?" He asked holding her hand and she nodded.

"You okay?" She asked

"You know Im straight sis" he chuckled before sighing again.

"Man I hate this..." He said before looking at me.

"Don't play no games with me Kash, matter fact Keshawn so you'll know im serious" he said and I shook my head.

"Ion want Kay at that house by herself, I still got surgerys I need to go through and ima be in here for about a week" he said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Uhhh nigga what that gotta do with me?" I asked and he smacked his lips.

"You the only nigga I trust, Brian be fucking Laila, Zion in love wit her ass, and Derek, Derek's just weird, so I want you to check wit yo mom's and see if she can stay with yall for the week" Trey said and me and Kayonna both looked at him with wide eyes.

"Hooooolldd up" me and Kayonna both said at the same time before looking at each other.

"Hush" Trey said waving us off.

"But Trey!" Kayonna tried to protest but he put his hand up.

"All I ask, is yall please keep them damn body parts to yall self,please" Trey said and I ran my hand down my face.

"I'll check with the dukes" I said pulling my phone out and went into the hall.

Kayonna-

"Ight so what happened?" Trey asked and I sighed playing with my nails.

"I was making breakfast, and I was finna see if you wanted some but I had saw somebody in the living room, they saw me and I took off, ended up hitting him with the frying pan, then.."

"Then what?" Trey asked.

"L-laila tased me and within seconds I was out" I said

"How'd you know it was Laila if you were turned around?" Trey asked

I held up my rist and showed my Braclet.

"We bought matching ones, her's matched" I said rubbing my eyes.

That was so unexpected, I've been messing with Laila for soo long and that honestly broke my heart. She was like my other half, we did everything together.

"Trey?" I said and he looked up.

"They didn't kill her.." I said and his eyes slowly went wide.