10

Trey^
Next day..

Kayonna-

I've been up for a couple of hours just thinking. Don't know about yall, but its just somethinh about rainy days, when you take a shower, shaved legs, underwear and a oversized T-shirt be the best.

But I couldn't get out of bed, so much shit was on my mind. I started to regret killing Laila, not because She was my friend, not because she was pregnant, but because I wish I would've did it with no hesitation...matter fact I wish I would've beat her ass then did it instead of crying over it.

Trey means everything to me, he's all I have, and the fact that she was willing to put us in danger for money? All of the sudden hit me.

Am I wrong? Probaly, do I care? Not at all.. Trey would kill anyone with no hesitation for me and as his sister I should be returning the energy..

Its just what Kash said about how I've spent the rest of my life, then I wonder why people fuck with me.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door.

I said to come in and Trey walked in.

"You good?" Trey asked sitting at my desk.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked

"Well you know what tommorow is a-

"Thanks for reminding me Trey" I said looking down and we both sighed.

"My bad sis, it's just I know how hard we take this day so I wanted to make sure you was good" Trey said and I nodded.

Tommorow is my parent's death day, me and Trey usually just go see them then stay in the house all day. We've tried going out to take our minds off of it but its like we can never stop thinking about what happend everytime we come across this day.

Kash-

I got shit to do and it's fucking raining.

I starred out the window in anger before I heard my momma laughing.

"Boy a little rain ain't gon hurt go!" She said throwing a sock wad at me.

I chuckled before opening the door then turned back around.

"You gon be straight by yourself?" I asked and she smacked her teeth.

"Keshawn im grown!"

"I know, but you not gon be scared? Its storming a-"

"Ima be straight baby, go handle the baby momma drama" she chuckled and I shook my head leaving.

Today my scary ass finally about to go take this test with Amya, I don't want no funny shit going on so I bought my own and I didn't even tell her about me popping up..

Even if she is pregnant im positive it ain't mine, I NEVER fucked her without protection and I've always pulled put with any bitch I fucked because ian got time to be getting these hoes pregnant.

I know who ima preginate though, Ka- nahh lemme chill.

I chuckled to myself at the thought then pulled into Amya's.

I started banging on the door and her crackhead mother opend up with a mug.

,oh hey Ka-

I pushed her out the way then walked upstairs to Amya's room. My eyes went wide as I saw her on her knees sucking some niggas dick, she immediately jumped up along with the nigga who looked at me. I gave him a stare causing him to run out.