17

Trey^

3 eeks later-

Kayonna-

I've been out the hospital and has been placed on bed rest since about two weeks ago Kash on the other hand is up and walking perfectly fine and I've just been hella depressed in his guest room.

Not because of my leg or nothing, but because I really miss Trey, me having him my whole life it's hard not being able to see or talk to him.

Trey was placed in solitary so I don't even know how he's doing, I even break down from time to time which has been putting me in my depression.

I've also have been having really bad anxiety attacks, it's like I wake up thinking about the day of the wreck and me being on that car, and going unconscious multiple of times is scary.

Kash has been trying to help, but an attitude with an attitude just dosnt mix well together so after a couple of days he didn't bother.

My leg is slowly healing, Im able to walk on crutches, and I no longer feel the pain unless im putting really bad pressure on it.

Trey's court date also had got pushed back to I don't know when because me and Kash really hasn't been speaking and it's kinda pissing me off. His mom on the other hand has been a big help, but she works so she's not here 24/7.

I sighed wiping my face and took my phone off of do not disturb and my phone started blowing up from Ari and Jay.

Ari❤- sis, how are you? I miss you..

Ari❤- call me back what the fuck.

Ari❤- you so damn aggy, Kay are you straight?

I sighed replying to her then tossed my phone back on the bed.

I needed to take a shower, but it was so stressful

I reached over to my bag and grabbed one of my plastic shower protecters and slid it on my leg cast before grabbing my crutches.

Once I made it up I made my way to the bathroom and started the shower. As it was getting hot I did my hygiene before slipping out of my clothes and into the shower one leg at a time, it was kinda painful but hell it comes times when you gotta do what you needa do.

My face and body had hella scratches and bruises from the wreck.

After showering I made my way back into the room and put on something comfy since I planned on being in the bed all day.

Soon Kash just walked in the room causing me to look at him confused.

Was I wrong to really hate his guts right now?

"Get dressed" he said causing me to straight face him.

I just turned over on my side facing away from him.

"Fuck is yo problem?" He asked

"I told you this quiet shit is dead around me" Kash said shutting the door

"You can leave me alone" I mumbled

He sighed

"Fucking selfish bro, you don't even have to act like that you can leave" He said in a non chalant voice.

I took a deep breath because I was really about to go off.

"Im selfish? Where you been bro? I've been- you know what, what should be understood dosnt have to be explained, I don't need you" I said sitting up in bed and wiped my face.