4

Trey^
Next day(Saturday)

Kayonna-

I didn't sleep all last night that shit felt weird.  When I had that necklace it was like apart of her that I had left before she saved our lives.

Apart of me was angry, angry that I didn't break out of my shell and just had beat his ass but I couldn't, I just couldn't bring myself to that behavior.

Meanwhile Trey won't let me go anywhere for the rest of the weekend which also means no company no Laila. He was pretty pissed off that I snuck out behind his back when he trusted me. Of course this was the first and ge felt like I was gonna start changing.

I sighed getting up out of bed and started my morning routine, and put my thick hair into a bun before going down stairs.

"Goodmorning" Trey said with his attention on counting money.

I didn't reply like I usually do, he was starting to annoy me.

"I said goodmorning" he repeated looking up and I straight faced him before pulling out a box of toaster strudels.

"Be mad then" he said tossing a stack on the table.

"But I gotta run to the trap, and since you wanna be sneaky you're coming with me so get dressed" he said going upstairs and I sighed.

I made my food then put it in the microwave before slowly walking up the steps.

I got dressed then did my hair into a simple puff before going down stairs and got my plate.

"Yo messy ass not taking that in my car" Trey said causing me to sigh.

I smiled sitting down at the table and started slowly eating.

"You get on my n- you know what ima be in the car" he said walking out and I chukled taking my time getting on my phone.

Ten minutes later I threw my plate away and got into the car.

"It really took you ten fucking minutes to eat a damn foster strudel?" He asked and I nodded putting my seatbelt on.

"Um Kay, don't freak out when I tell you this ight ion need no more anxiety attacks" Trey said and his face went serious causing mine to go to.

"Your necklace is gone" he said causing me ti smack my lips.

"Thanks for reminding me" I mumbled looking down.

"Where's it at?" He asked driving.

"Long story.." I replied and he sighed.

Soon we pulled up to his trap and I got out following him.

These men looked buff and scary as fuck, I stayed on Trey's heels until ue stopped causing me to bump into him.

"Wait here" he told me and I looked around then back to him with pleading eyes.

"They're not gonna hurt your scary ass, matter fact, AYE BONES!" he yelled and a buff man came over.

"I want you to have a little talk with my little sister about what could happen when you sneak out, shake her ass up" he winked and Bones nodded.

"Follow me" he said .

Hell no, im finna run, should I run.

"Im not even gonna touch yo ass" he said and I still looked around.
, I deadass wanted to cry why the fuck would Trey do this shit im his sister he gon let me get raped?

"I said follow me" he said through gritted teeth causing me to jump and I followed him into a room.

"If you touch me I-ill scream" I softly and he chuckled.