23

Kay-

"I.D" the man asked and I looked at him confused

"You have to be 18 or older to purchase a room" he said and I sighed

"Im seventeen, I just need to get my head straight for a minute I won't be long" I said and he nodded.

"You can use mine" he smiled pulling out his and I thanked him.

"How long?"

"Just for the night" I said.

I did my information, checked in, then payed with the emergency cash in my phone case before he gave me my hotel room and Key. 

I thanked him again before heading to the elevator and into my room. 

As soon as I got in I sat on the bed and put my hands on my face.

What else is Trey hiding? Should I really stay with Kash when he's a liar.

I mean I understand it wasn't his place to tell me, but when I asked he lied straight to my face instead of being honest and telling me he just didn't wanna get into it.

My thoughts were interrupted my my phone ringing and It was Kash.

I declined the call only for him to text me

Daddy❗- I don't give a fuck how mad yo sad ass is you better answer my shit.

Daddy❗- PERIOD you ain't no weak bitch im serious.

Daddy❗- you let me taste the pussy now im acting all delirious.

Daddy❗- or whatever the fuck Miami's pregnant ass said, answer the phone dammit.

This made me slightly chuckled and my phone rang again.

I sighed answering.

Kash-

"Yea."

"Soo where you at?" I asked

"Minding my business, just like you right?"

I smacked my teeth.

"Bet so let me ask you something?" I asked sitting up and she sighed.

"If my momma told you she was pregnant and told you not to tell me yet, would you tell me?" I asked and the line had got quiet.

"Exactly, because it wouldn't be your place to tell me shit, either way it went one of yall would be mad at me just like it for you, either me or my momma would've bren mad at you" I said and she sighed.

"So you can really cut that attitude shit out, im sorry that he kept it from you for so long, that shit was wrong as hell and I honestly told him that real shit, this time im not even gon lie to you that was foul and it shouldn't have happened so you have every right to be mad at Trey, but me, Arianna, and Brian? Nahh so either you gon bring yo ass out this damn hotel nd come with me or break up wimmie cause im too grown to be playing games" I explain.

"How did y-

"Really thought I was gon let you roam around by yaself nahh" I said and she sighed.

"I understand I guess, but I'm not going with Trey just yet I need some time away from him"

"Ight you can stay with me as much time as you need, now bring yo ass" I said.

I then hung up the phone and waited for her to come down. 

Once she did she got into the car and we drove to my house in silence. Soon we got there and we went upstairs into my room.

"Now give me a hug cause I know you hurt" I said pulling her into one and she sighed hugging back.