2

Kayonna-

As I walked down the stairs I stopped once I saw a trail of blood leading into the living room.

I quickly ran inside seeing Trey with a shirt tied on his arm and everyboddy around him

I shook Trey lightly then screamed seeing blood on the shirt and everybody except Trey jumped up pointing their guns at me.

"Put that shit down before I fuck yall up" Trey said and they did.

"Im fine Kay, I got shot in my arm last night it's not bad.

"Why didn't yall take him to the hospital??" Laila asked rushing in.

"You know damn well we can't do that Laila 12 already on our asses" Trey said and I sighed.

"Trey you're loosing blood 12 dosnt matter right now!" Laila said

"Laila, I have somebody coming to handle it damn its just in my arm" he said trying to sit up.

He was loosing a lot of blood and I honestly wad getting nervous.

At that moment I started having flashbacks from when I found my momma dead, it still hits me from time to time.

Flashback*

"Kayonna s-shes not dead" Trey said pulling me into a hug as I cried into his chest.

"She's gonna be fine" 

If only I would've stayed back, my momma wouldn't have had to stop me, and they wouldn't have heard us.

****

"Kayonna!" Trey yelled snapping me from my thoughts. I realized my breathing was picking up and my vision had began getting blurry.

"Kayonna breath, stop playin!" He yelled wincing in pain as he stood up.

One of the guys ran out of the room and soon returned with a glass of water.

"Sit down" Kash said moving me.

I drunk the water and rubbed my eyes trying to regain my vision.

"Kayonna breath, just breath" Trey told me and I put my hands in my face and tried to calm down.

You wouldn't get it, the amount of stress I gain when thinking of that moment, but at that moment my mind wasn't really focused on that, it was focused on me seeing Trey like that and that's truly scary.

"You good?" Trey asked and I nodded.

"You need to get out the house, ummm Brian and Kash, run them to get something to eat, yall go get dressed" Trey told me.

"I can just take her" Laila suggested.

"Nah, too much shit going on right now, just do as I said" he said and she nodded.

We went upstairs and took care of our hygiene stuff, I put mt hair into a messy bun before throwing on a white shirt over my leggings with checkerd board vans

I waited for laila who was taking foreverrr.

Sis it's not even that deep..

After she was ready we jogged downstairs and Kash and Brian was already in the car.

"Ima be okay ugly don't stress it" Trey said causing me to stop and I nodded.

"Damn im probably not gonna be able to hear your voice today am I?" He asked and chuckled giving him a shrug.

He flipped me off then pointed to the door and i shook my head leaving.

Once we got into the car they were blasting trap music but Brian turned it down when we got in.