19

Jay^
Next day
Kayonna-

"Wake up!" Ari yelled in my ear

Sis why are you yelling?

I mugged her before turning back over.

"They got free breakfast and it's finna be over in a hour get ya ass up" Ari said

"You can go without me" I said and she smacked her teeth before yanking the covers off of me.

"Get yo ass up" she said through gritted teeth and I sighed slowly sliding out of bed.

I did my morning routine before grabbing my phone and followed her out. Once I checked it I twisted my mouth to the side seing that Kash had called so I called back and he answered.

"My bad, me and Ari got our hair done then watched movies all night yesterday  and my phone was on silent" I said honestly

"Mhmm"

I looked at Ari and Twisted my mouth to the side trying not to laugh.

"What's wrong?" I asked

I didn't get a reply after a few seconds he just hung up causing my entire expression to change. 

"That's the first" I sighed

"Its okay pooh it's just early and you know he got anger issues" Ari said rolling her eyes and I shrugged.

"Sooo what you wanna do today?" She asked eating and I shrugged.

"Let's go to lazer quest"

"I can't run and jump over stuff with my leg " I chuckled shaking my head.

"Damn my fault, you've just been doing good on it for somebody who had hust broke it a few weeks ago, you're doing waaay better like your scars and shit are healing" She said and I chuckled.

"We can go swimming? Take some bomb ass pictures in that chanel bathing suit you bought yesterday" she said and I nodded finishing my food.

"What you think is wrong with Kash?" I asked.

"I told you its just early, give him a few hours" she said and I nodded.

"I should check on Tr-

She cut me off snatching my phone.

"Kay this weekend is about you, not Kash or Trey, a lot has been going on and im just trying to get you over all this" she said sighing.

"I know I just dont want anything to happen to the two" I said playing with my nails.

"Don't think about it and it won't" she said taking a sip of orange juice.

"So, get ya ass up and let's head to this pool" she said getting up and I rolled my eyes laughing getting up with her.

We went back to the hotel room and both took showeres. Once we got out I put on a plain black one peice and shorts.

When I came out the bathroom Ari smacked her teeth.

"Sis come on now you just bought a bomb ass bathing suit yesterday!" She sighed

"You bought that Ari, ion wanna wear it" I whined.

"I Don't care, put it on !" She said and I sighed going back. Once I out on the two piece chanel bathing suit I slid on some blue jean shorts and slides. I did my freshly done box braids half up half down before grabbing two towels and I stuffed them inside my bag.

Me and Ari left the hotel and made our way to whatever pool she was taking us too.

Really hoping that it's a chill non crowded pool or something I was in a vibing mood if that makes any sense. Sadly I knew I wasn't getting that mood as we pulled up to a crowded big pool with music blasting.