3

Kash^
(Continued)
Kash-

2 hours has passed since what happend to Kay and she had finally fell asleep.

"Bro what the fuck happend to my sister?" Trey asked pacing around the kitchen and I shrugged.

"Kash fu-"

"Aye I work with you not for you calm down with that shit" I said looking up.

"Fuck that, You had one job and that was to fucking watch her what the fuck?!" He asked getting louder and Brian stepped in between us.

"Yall needa chill"he said

"Nigga first off, SHE left, ian her father, ian her brother, ian her kitty cat, and I fasho am not her nigga she's not gonna take orders from me" I said and he sighed.

"Ight so Why did she leave?" He asked resting on the counter and I sighed.

".. She wss hungry, so she went to the store."  I said simply not wanting to argue at the moment.

"So then why didn't you take her?"

"She didn't want me to take her" I said lighting up a blunt.

He balled up his fist before letting out a huge breath and walked out.

"Yall niggas step, ima see yall tomorrow" he said. And they dapped him up before leaving.

As I was leaving he stopped me.

"Who was the niggas ?" Trey asked

"Kj's brother Quon mainly, the rest of the niggas was just going along" I said and he nodded

"Ian even gon blame you for that shit, Preciate you for helping her bro, but she's all I got

I honestly was finna let shorty be mad, but apart of me had felt bad for what I did so I went out to find her. Good thing I did find her because if I didn't 9/10 she would've just been kidnapped and used as bait for Trey. 

To get shit off my mind I pulled up to Amya's house and knocked on the door.

"Nah go fuck that other hoe" she said and I chuckled.

"Ian even come here to fuck I just want my dick sucked" I said with my attention on my phone.

She smacked her teeth opening the door wider.

"The fuck I thought" I mumbled walking in.

"Im not playing with you Kash, if you was fucking her im not trynna suck yo shit" she said crossing her arms.

"Amya, I don't even know the bitch, the bitch not even my fucking type you see her quiet ass around school now hush damn" I said getting mad irritated.

She rolled her eyes before doing what she does best.

.......

Next Friday..

"I don't care bro her chocolate ass fine as hell" Zion said

"Nigga you was just talkimg shit about Kayonna now you want her?" Brian asked

"Ah ah ah I want to fuck her there's a difference" he chuckled

"Don't we all, its hard to find some virgin pussy around here this generation dun got with the program" Derek chuckled.

"Nigga don't you like dick?" I asked and he smacked his teeth.

"Im not gay" he said and we all busted out laughing.

"Nigga you fruity in the booty" Brian said and we laughed harder. 

"Nah but on some real shit ima slide" Zion said