15

Brian^
Kayonna-

I was woken up to my phone vibrating in my hand.

I wiped my mouth before answering the call.

"You are receiving a call from-

(A/N I don't know what the jail call thingys say ITS TREY.)

I accepted the charges and yawned

Trey chuckled. "Damn my bad ian mean to wake you"

"It's fine, how are you doing?" I asked

"Straight, Jail not even that bad, the food is just terrible"

"Can I like send you money or something? Don't they have like a store?" I asked

"Nah, you gotta wait a month or two, but I don't think ima be in here for that long"

"What you mean?" I asked

"I mean my Lawyer got us a court date, Trial, whatever the fuck it is, but that's when they're gonna do test to see if the fingerprints or DNA on their bodies matched Zion's. "

"And they do right?" I asked

Trey sighed. "Im not sure, he could've used gloves.."

"Wait so if his fingerprints don't match then you can't leave" I sighed.

"I know, has anybody confronted you about living in the house by yourself?" Trey asked

"I havnt been home for anybody ti confront me about it" I slipped.

"Hold on rewind, where you been?" Trey asked and I chuckled.

"Yesterday I went with Kash to his family cookout,  it was cool I met a lot of people" I said

"Oh then what?"

"I took a shower and watched some Netflix" I said playing with my nails

I bet you did, but if you ever need some money don't hesitate to take what you need out the safe ight?"

"Ok stay out of trouble" I said

"Mhm I'll try"

We said our goodbyes before the phone hung up and I sighed

"Kayonna? Where the fuck you at bitch!" I heard Ari yell and the down stairs front door shut.

"Arianna where have you been?" I asked

"Sorry boo when you was gone I got bored and ended up leaving, long story short your friend Brian gives the best head" she chuckled

"You're nasty" I mumbled laughing.

"Nah, still got my virginity, surprisingly" she said before pulling me upstairs.

"So yesterday you know me, Brian, Derek, and Kash went to breakfast or whatever right?" Ari said and I sighed knowing where this was going.

"Blah blah, Kash trynna fuck with you" She said and I rubbed my head.

"We talked Yesterday Ari I know this" I chuckled and her mouth went wide.

"So yall-

"Are not together, basically we talk, because me and him both know that I got too much going on to be worrying about a relationship"

"You Bitch" Ari mumbled and I busted out laughing.

"This is crazy, you're talking so much like what the fuck sis" she cheesed and I shook my head.