1

Laila^

Kayonna-

"Kay Kay"

"Kay!"

"Kay wake up!" Trey said getting louder and I sighed sitting up.

"Goodmorning bighead, hurry up and get ready ima make breakfast" he said and I nodded.

I stretched out and slowly got out of bed checking my phone in the process. Once I was fully out of bed I made it then made my way to my bathroom. I did all my hygiene things then went back into my room and picked out a fit which was a blue crop that had "Nike" across it, black biker shorts, and low top white nike air forces.

Once I was finished getting dressed I sleeked my natural hair into two puffs then grabbed my bag and phone and went downstairs.

"Nah, I think ima let Kash handle that" Trey said into the phone as he sat my plate on the table.

"Man yall go by my orders just do what the fuck I said" he said before hanging up and looked at me.

"Tell Laila Ima pick you up today" he said and I nodded.

After a moment I noticed him starring at me. I went to play with my necklace until I realised it wasn't there and I quickly jumped up.

"Relax relax, I guess you didn't have it fully clipped on because it was on the stairs" he said putting it back on my neck and I sighed in relief.

I'd never take that necklace off of my neck, because to me its the only piece I have left of my mom.

After we ate Trey drove me to school checking the surrounding like always because he's paranoid.

"Love you"

"Love you too" I mumbled before walking away.

I walked in and down the empty halls because as always I was late. My school was a ghetto school, Trey hated to send me here, but I wouldn't fit the bougee private school type.

I got a late pass from the front then made my way to my locker until I stopped because I heard a grunting noise coming from the janitors closet.

You've got to be kidding me..

Before I could walk away the door swung open and of course it was Kash.

He Scrunched up his face causing me to look away.

"Stalking me ma?" He asked and I shook my head going around him.

"Yea mind yo business shorty" he said and I rolled my eyes getting what I needed out of my locker.

After I got what I needed I headed straight to class letting what I had just encountered out of my mind

.......

I was now walking out of my last class as Laila went on and on how She had got some head. By who? Who knows but that's just Laila because she's wild.

Once we reached outside she saw Trey's car and looked at me.

"Trey's picking you up?" She asked and I nodded.

"Ok, see if he can drop you off at my h-"

She was interrupted by me being bumped into and I fell down.

"Aye bitch wassup with that?" Laila asked causing whoever to turn around and I looked up with the meanest look on my face.

"Yall standing where people gotta get threw at that's not my problem the fuck" Kash said and I stood up as he walked off.