CHAPTER 33

Hi guys! Here's the most awaited chapter of the story!

And with this comes Athisya back!

______________*_____________

MUGILAN'S POV

I'm jerked out of my thoughts when I hear a loud surprised gasp. I turn back to find a gaping Sindhu. I follow her line of sight to find a gorgeous Athisya with crossed arms, glaring at me from the canvas.

I'm dumbstruck before my mind could comprehend that my fingers have created the wonder subconsciously.

"Beautiful!" Sindhu whisper yells and I find myself nodding.

Something in me snaps on looking at her portrait and I realise that it isn't a mere crush anymore.

It is love.

I love Athisya.

"Mom! Mom!" Sindhu shrieks and I facepalm myself in horror. My mom comes dashing inside, as if she was waiting to be called.

She lets out a gasp on seeing the portrait in front of me. She turns to me with widened eyes and I dread what is to come.

"She is gorgeous!" mom blurts out and it's my turn to widen my eyes. "Isn't she the girl about who you brother and sister had been speaking frequently?"

I nod as I quickly pull a curtain over the portrait before ushering hem both out of the room.

"Amma" I start "Yes, she's Athisya" I tell the whole story resulting in a backlash. Of course I didn't say the part where I fell in love with Athisya. She whips at me for being so rude at her and leaves muttering along the "haven't I taught my son manners at all?"

I heave a sigh of relief. Well, that was smooth as I was expecting a long lecture on 'no girls, only studies'. I turn warily to face a curiously smiling Sindhu.

"So?" she asks gleefully "What are you gonna do?" and I blink.

"I mean aren't you gonna propose her or something?" and I blink like a fool that I am.

Whoa! My li'l sissy has grown up!

"Hey Kitty!" I chuckle surprisedly.

"I think you should" she says with doe eyes.

"You have no idea" I say chuckling "She'll burn me alive"

She shrugs and leaves with a sly grin and I find myself sporting one. I look at the clock to find it five-thirty in the evening.

Someone, was what I needed right now to talk to, impulsively.

Of course, it should not be Vaibhav 'cause he'll become a stand-up comedian on hearing me. Not Arjun, as he will take a protective brother stance. So, it should be Mirni.

I call her and wait for her to respond, thinking I would go with the flow.

"Hi Mugilan" she greets.

"Hi Mirni" I respond.

"Sup?"

"It's that...just that..."

"Hey, c'mon!" she encourages.

"I think I have fallen in love with Athisya" I blurt out before I could stop to think.

_____________*_____________

ATHISYA'S POV

It was yesterday night that I returned from my uncles'. Mirni called me up when I was working on a blog work. Yes, I'm a blogger. She told me to come to the park, where we usually meet, saying it was an emergency.