♡Many Missed Milestones♡ |2|

I lay back into the couch and let it eat me up, still holding Min-Ches in my arms while she drank her bottle. I closed my eyes, my energy disappeared and tiredness caught up with me.
Every now and then Min-Ches would let out a small wiggle but she stayed pretty calm.

No one knows about my full past, only the small parts. No names or personal information was let out to even my closest of friends. There was a lot of reasons for that.

List of reasons why.

The tv was still on, but I didn't even care

Ding dong.

My eyes shot open and i rushed to sit up without disturbing the calm baby in my arms. Forgetting I have a full cup of coffee in my other hand. It coated a dark brown stain all over my cream white couch. I was mentally face planting myself. I cried out in frustration.

"Is everything okay Y/n-ie?!" Screamed a muffled voice from outside the apartment door.

"Its fine." I said loudly hurrying to the door with Min-Ches still in my grip. I opened the door and was faced with a girl beaming a smile.

"Y/n-" I cut her off with a half hug. Being careful not to hurt Min-Ches.

"Oh look at this little kitten! She keeps growing every time I see her.", "Let me see that cute gummy smile of yours!" She exclaimed to the baby stirring in my arms.

"Say hello to Aunty Mineso, Min-Ches." I bounced her in my arms as she let out a small whine.

"Someone's not very happy right now." I slightly huffed. I led Mineso through to the bedroom which has a spare travel cot in it, so we could watch Little Kitten.

"So..I have great news!" She blurted out, settling herself on my bed "Plus I asked your parents to babysit while we have the best night out ever." She continued. "What do you say?" She asked with hopeful eyes.

"What kind of night out?" I asked a-bit taken aback with her sudden burst of information.
"It's a surprise. You really need a night out! The last time you had a day off from taking care of kitten was like 1-2 years ago." She complained.

"Mineso, she wasn't even born then." I said bluntly. She gave me a small glare and I chuckled at her extreme exaggeration. "Fine but only if it's not dangerous." I warned.

Baby kitten was sleeping soundly and it was now 12:57 in the afternoon.
Me and my best friend were slouched on the couch catching up with our Drama show. "The brightest star in the sky".

We were nibbling on crisps and sweets and drinking some juice.
"When's this night out?" I brought up.
"Tomorrow night." She said as if it was a long time away.

"Tomorrow? You could of at least told be before!" I said slightly annoyed.
"Hey, I only got the tic-just chill." She slightly hesitated.
"Fine, what time?" I asked.
"1:00pm tomorrow I'll pick you up."
"In the afternoon? I though it was at night?"

"We need to get hair and makeup and clothes done!" She said excitedly.
My face lit up. Ooooh I love getting glammed up! This sounded like it wasn't going to be as bad as I thought. I never go out for many reasons too..

Another list of why I don't go out of the house.
1. People mistake my daughter as my little sister constantly, maybe cause I'm only 23.
2. I'm way to busy, jobs and a baby.
3. I Don't have much money, I need to spend it on more important things.
4. I Don't always have a babysitter available.
5. Mostly I'm just a little scarred from recent things, couldn't risk being hurt again.

I closed the door after waving goodbye to Mineso.
"See you tomorrow at 1." She said hurrying towards the elevator. I nodded.

I headed to the kitchen to see what I was going to have for dinner, it was now 7:25 pm. Min-Ches was laying in her rocking cradle while it moved side to side slowly. She made no noise, laying their happily.

I opened the fridge to see nothing that would make a good dinner. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialled the local Pizza delivery place's number.

Phone
"Hello, can I place an order."
"Yes, what would you like to order?"
"Um, 1 cheese pizza please."
"That's perfect. Any drinks miss?"
"Just a bottle of Diet Coke. Thank you."
"Okay, would you like it delivered to your house?"
"That would be great, thanks"
"Address miss?"
"Euphoria Apartment, level 5 and room 2."
"Okay it will be with you in 20 minutes."
"Okay thank you."

I ended the call. I walked through to the living room to see my little precious one curled up into a small ball in her cot sleeping again. She always sleeps, never awake. She is quite like her father..in many ways.

If only he could see all these milestones she's soon to pass. But I just have to accept the hard truth.