♡Talk About Love♡ |20|

Great, just great.

Eomma cancelled on me last minute, it's not her fault. I'm not sure whether to text Jae and tell him. He's at work anyways so it doesn't matter.

I unlock the door. Min-Ches wriggling on my hip. I must of left the bedroom light on before I left.

I stepped in noticing Jae's shoes laying beside the door.

He must be home?

I heard his voice coming from our bedroom. I couldn't make out what he was saying but he was on the phone to someone, I think.

I didn't want to disturb him if it was an important call he was taking so I crept up towards the closed bedroom door.

I put my ear up to the door, for some reason I was extremely curious, even though it wasn't any of my business.

"Who do you love more, Jae?" A woman's voice was audible, it made me flinch.

I froze.

How dare there be another woman in my house with my boyfriend.

I breathed out, settling my sudden anger.

As he's been saying, he's busy with business.

So she could be here for work purposes.

But what colleagues talk about love? None that I know of.

Or even visit each other's house?

I flung the door open, to my horror it was exactly what a dreaded.

Jae's arms wrapped firmly around a
beautiful girl in a revealing black dress.

"You of course, Vierre." He really said that...while looking straight in her eyes.

It felt like my heart stopped beating and wasn't working like it should.

I felt broken, heart broken...

She brought his face towards hers and moved her red lips against his.

Tears brimmed my burning eyes, my bottom lip quivered.

I felt used, he got bored of me that fast..?

Jae's head whipped towards the door where I was standing.

He pulled away from the girl, who then glared at me for interrupting their session.

"I thought you were out." He said horribly calm, as I've seen nothing wrong.

"H-how dare you.." I cursed, pulling Min-Ches closer to me.

A tear dripped down my face, I stared at the ground. Letting the tears drip freely, my hands shaking.

"It's not what it looks lik-." He forced his words onto me, I blocked him out.

"It is." I whimpered. I turned around as he tried to grab my wrist but I shook him off.

"Y/n." He yelled after me, but I kept walking.

My legs guiding me not my mind.

I called a taxi, and stood outside of the house that now meant nothing to me.

My eyes glued to nothing but the ground. Not daring to make contact with anyone around me, as I looked crazy crying to myself.