♡Walk out♡ |8|

I tapped my foot on the carpet of the dimmed room.

BTS music still playing.

Yes..we are still here. I was just waiting for that sentence to spill out of Mineso's smiling mouth.

I tried to hide my bad emotions from Mineso, as I knew how hard she tried.

How hadn't I thought this could of been a big possibility. I hear them everywhere I go, look and listen.

They're the subject on everyone's mind right now.

Mineso has always loved BTS, them in general,Not so much their music but their looks..especially his.

She always goes on about them, she doesn't get that I hate them! Neither does she know the truth, it's getting harder to keep it a secret. Mineso looked at her watch and let out a squeal.

"Any minute now Y/n-ie!" She said, I watched a new set of doors open and a staff beckoned us over.

Mineso jumped straight off her chair in a flash and stood in front of the staff member, remember it's a BTS Staff Member.

So I kept my distance. Mineso didn't even realise, she was too excited.

"Come this way to take your seats." The staff member spoke looking at a big list of words, all the seats.
"Okay!" Mineso nodded looking at me to follow. Mineso swung her clear bag around her shoulder and walked in front of me slightly, following after the staff.

It was dark, things were still visible but darker than the last few corridors we walked through. It was way noiser, the staff member tried to speak through the deafening noise.

"That is your seats over at the front row, number 4 & 5." She spoke before walking hurriedly off through the crowds.

Although most people were in their seats it felt like you were having to swim through the people, your arms wading and pushing through people.

We finally got into our seats. It was then I realised what we were here for, what we were away to see.

Who I was away to see. This wasn't a dream, this was real life.

Someone who I haven't seen in 1 and a half years.

I begged for them not to recognise me, I couldn't let them see me.

There's more than 3,000 fans here, there's no chance they will see me.

But we are in the front row right in the middle of the audience.

Meanwhile
The youngest sat slouched in the couch, staring into space.

"There's something wrong with him." The leader spoke. The rest of the members nodded as they clearly noticed too.

Jung-kook rose his head to look at the curious members crowded round him.

"Spit it out man." A cold tone filled the room, his hands sorting out his light blue hair.

"At the salon..I recognised a name." Jung-kook managed to say. The boys came closer to listen.

"What name?" J hope said curiously.
"Y..y/n...." he spoke under his breath.

There was a long silence. It went on for a good few minutes, no one knew how to react.

The door shut, stopping the silence. Jung-kook scanned the room.
An empty spot on the couch caught his eye, no Suga either.

"He's still hurt, let's not mention her around him." Rm warned, sighing.

The boys agreed, but Taehyung needed more information from the maknae.

"Was it her?" He asked, bright eyes staring at jk waiting for his answer.

He looked at his feet and took a small breath.

"I couldn't tell, the person looked similar but..if it was Y/n. She looked very different." He plainly stated not looking up for their shocked reactions.

"I doubt it would of been her, there's thousands of people who could look like her in this world." Rm said with no tone in his voice.

Taehyung still wouldn't let it rest, "What do you mean different?"
"Well-." Jung-kook began but got cut off by a staff member.

"The Concert starts in 5 minutes. Get through to the backstage area." -Staff

They all stood up, Suga no where to be seen. A worried expression on filled Rm's face. The rest of the group had left to go backstage.

Rm rushed into the hall leading to the dressing rooms.

He turned the corner to the stairs. An upset Suga sat on the stairs his head in his hands.

Rm felt sorry for the poor guy, what he has been going through the past few months, year.

How much he's missed her, he has tried to keep it hidden. It still manages to show through in everything he does.

All the boys have noticed and realised his pain, suffering.

Rm approached the miserable young man, Suga didn't even move when Rm sat next to him.

"We know how you feel, don't worry about what we think." Rm tried to sound reassuring.

"You don't..you really don't.. and you will never." Suga answered bluntly.

"I need her. I thought I could forget her, But true love doesn't work like that Rm. I love this job and my new friends for life but, this is harder than it looks." Suga exhaled and sighed heavily.

"When will I ever get to see her? I won't, never!" Suga cried out digging his nails into the fabric of his jeans.

"I'm not sure if I'm angry or sad, what I do know is that I need her, I can't go on like this. Hiding my feeling and ending up feeling even worse. I'm struggling and I know it." He huffed, feeling destroyed.

Rm didn't know how to help his hyung.

"I know you feel horrible at this moment in time but we have a show to do, in 2 minutes. Let's go hyung."

He pulled Suga up by hand and walked with him backstage.

Back to Y/n and Mineso...~
Mineso couldn't stay still in her chair.

I was the opposite I couldn't move a muscle, this wasn't what I planned ever.

I felt almost sick, I turned pale.

"Mineso..I'm going to go to the bathroom and maybe get a drink." I spoke causing her to look at me.

"But its away to start, you will miss the beginning." Mineso tried to make me stay.

"Mineso please, I really need to go." I convinced her.

"Okay but be back here as soon as possible." She said trying not to sound worried.

I nodded and stood up, I felt very dizzy.

I walked on trying to settle my weird eyesight. I tried to walk really fast towards the bathroom. There was even more people than before which meant it was very noisy.

My hearing went weird, my vision slowly turning blurry. The same sick feeling stuck in my tummy. I was so close to the bathrooms.

Thud.

No ones PoV
A young girl collapsed right in front of the bathrooms.

A couple of staff members rushed towards her, one picked her up and carried her towards the backstage area.

"Bring her to the first aid room beside the dressing rooms!!" A staff member yelled at the one carrying her. They nodded and carried her to the room.

She lay in the persons arms lifeless, eyes closed. Worry in the surrounding peoples eyes.

Suga and Rm were on their way towards backstage when the staff with the girl ran in front of them into the room to the right of them.

He froze.

To be continued..