♡Huge Hugs♡ |11|

I shook the bottle of formula in my hands as I felt a pair of arms wrap round my waist.

I smiled and spun myself around to face him. His light blue hair all messed up. I chuckled and gave him a small peck on the lips.

"Good sleep?" He spoke his voice croaky. I nodded into the hug.

"Just getting kitten her bottle." I replied. He showed his gummy smile and offered to feed her. Life was perfect, our small family was perfect.

*alarm goes off*

I really dreamt that...dreamt of him.

Life was kind of back to normal, sleeping was still a problem but everything else was good.

Well..I still have the ring..but nothing can force me to throw it..he gave it to me for a reason.

If only I knew what actually happened then. If only I wasn't stupidly unconscious..!

I pushed back the covers and got out of bed. It was my first day of work since all that happened. I got a few days off.

I work at a cafe, surprisingly the most popular one in Daegu.

Mineso's parents own it and offered me a job a few months ago. I'm still very greatful, they helped me out of the darkest time in my life.

Kitten was till sound asleep, Mineso gladly offered to babysit since my parents had a wedding across the country to attend to. They would be gone a while.

I wasn't very happy for a start but I had to realise that they hadn't done anything like this since Min-Ches was born.

They did deserve it, Mineso luckily said she'd babysit as much as she could.

My phone went off, vibrating on the bedside table. I unplugged it and answered the call. It was Mineso.

Call

"Hey?"-Y/n

"I apologise, but I can't babysit kitten today. I got an urgent call. A patient needs my help." -Mineso

Mineso works at a hospital...

"It's okay. But who will babysit-." Y/n

"It's all sorted! My Eomma said you can take Min-Ches to the cafe and she will look after her when you're on shift then at lunch you can see her."

I smiled into the phone.

"Okay. Tell Mrs Lee a thank you!" -Y/n

"Will do, Buh bye!" -Mineso

"Bye!" -Y/n

I ended the call.

I placed my phone down and walked through to Kitten's small room.
She lay in her crib kicking her small legs around restlessly. I rolled up the blinds to let the beautiful sunlight into the plain room.

"Good morning baby.." I cooed.

I cupped her up in my arms, swaying.

"Did you sleep well..?" I asked her knowing she could only hear and not answer. She gurgled at my voice. I chuckled and brought her through to the kitchen.

Once I had fed her, I burped her. Then dressed her in an adorable outfit. A short sleeved baby grow with a little skirt.

 A short sleeved baby grow with a little skirt