♡Motherly Tendencies♡ |18|

1 month later

Life changed for the worse.

One, I was forced to show feelings towards Jae Hyun.

The boys were catching on, they believe that I actually like Jae in that way.

Slowly I was falling for him, but not quick enough to lose my feelings for Yoongi.

I felt Yoongis stare whenever the boys visited the cafe. He always watched me and Jae's movements like a hawk. He didn't bother to hide his jealously.

Yoongi's PoV

It's pissing me off.

Everything about Y/n. The fact she's moved on, had a family.

The dude she's attached to, he makes me feel uneasy. The boys think I'm overreacting but I think otherwise.

How can I possibly get over the way she acted towards me in my room.

His arm was wrapped around her waist, disgust spread onto my face.

"Let's head out. We have dance practice tonight." Jimin suggested noticing my mood, I bit my bottom lip. I let out a sigh and stood up.

I noticed that Y/n glanced over at me but quickly looked away.

She looked so good in her work clothes, she looks good in anything. Especially with me.

We left the cafe and headed to our studio in Daegu.

Y/n's PoV

I am headed to Mineso's house, I'm still in my work clothes but I don't care at all. I don't care about a lot of stuff going on recently.

Yesterday I met Jae's mother. She seems really nice, polite like Jae. It must be where he gets his charming side from.

His mother suggested us moving in together, he seemed happy about that idea.

I wasn't so sure, what about Min-Ches.

He's been really good with her, since I told him about her. He looks after her whenever I need to work extra shifts.

I grip the wheel tighter deciding if it would be the right choice to make.

So soon?

I mean it couldn't hurt, it'd be a better place to raise Min-Ches.

I contemplate everything until I reach Mineso's house.

Rm's PoV

"We can't stay here anymore, we need to go back to Seoul now." My manager spoke seriously.

"Why? What happened..?" I ask confused, we had just settled in Daegu for a good while.

"I'll explain later but we need to leave tonight." He quickly explained.

"Err, Okay." I nodded, still confused.

Suga's PoV

"But-." I let out.

"No buts, we have no choice." Jin butted in knowing exactly what I was going to say.

"You'll have to say goodbye Yoongs." Jimin sighed as he spoke.

"How long will we be back in Seoul for?" I asked needing as much answers I could get.

"We don't know." Rm said lifting his shoulders.