♡False Thoughts♡ |19|

Y/n's PoV

It's been a few days since I said goodbye to Yoongi. Jae managed to convince me to move in with him. It feels so wrong, especially after what happened with Yoongi.

His reaction plays in my mind over and over again.

Did he understand what I said?

Some of me hopes he did, the secrets out for good now.

Has this made him hate me?

I'm not sure what to expect to happen from now on. His job doesn't even except him to date, despite have a child. It's extremely dangerous not only for him but the group.

I'm dreading the moment fans find out and my child's life is spread wildly onto social media.

But things always happen for a reason, don't they?

-present time-

I'm not sure if I should mention this but I've been noticing odd behaviour from Jae. He's been really distant..it's weird.

Plus he's been going out at night to his work place a lot, as he quit from the cafe we both used to work at.

He always claims it's 'business work'.

I'm so busy with Min-Ches, I don't have time to be concerned.

It's been getting a daily thing..or should I say nightly...

Anyways on a good note! Eomma has invited me over to hers for a girly sleepover with Min-Ches.

It's been the light in the darkness in my life right now, looking forward to spending time with the ones I love the most.

And of course Jae.

Believe it or not I'm falling for him more everyday.

Do I actually love him?

To be continued...