♡Sterile Stings♡ |22|

I've been away for awhile, I had no inspiration!

Min Yoongi's PoV

All my questions now have a plain answer. But I don't want to believe it.

I can't believe the answer, how do I go about this now..?!

I've always wanted this but not this early.

Guilt swallowed me up as I sat in my hotel room by myself.

Y/n has been suffering by herself with a child alone.

And I've been having the best time of my life, with Bangtan.

How could I?

I have a child, a creation, an innocent life who knows nothing of their father.

How will they ever forgive me. I'll make things right, as they belong.

3rd person PoV

His foot tapped against the hard flooring of the quiet hospital.

Y/n had been taken in by ambulance, while she was unconscious. She's now in surgery..all because of the man sitting alone, stressing.

His head hung low in his hands, bags under his eyes. Slightly rocking in the waiting room chair.

He was almost tearing his hair out, the blinding white light shining down on him. His dark hair reflecting off the sterile beams.

An old man waddled slowly and took a seat beside Jae Hyun, a wise frown set upon his face. Jae hesitantly looked up at him.

"Everyone makes mistakes, that we soon regret." The man spoke, looking in front of him like he was remembering something important.

"You see..me and my beautiful wife got into a fatal car crash..." He continues to talk.

"It was all my fault..she didn't make it."

Jae's hands balled into fists.

"So you are saying my girlfriend will die?" He accused the man in front of him. The old man shook his head, exhaling.

"I was telling my story." He wasn't finished.

"Have you ever heard of Karma..?" He asked.

Jae nodded, getting fed up with this mans nonsense. He had a lot more to worry about.

"Well..it's simple how she works." He paused, "If you commit something that Miss Karma doesn't agree with, she will surprise you with something..rather nasty." He snarled, joining his hands together.

"I get it." Jae spoke, letting out a distressed sigh.

"Remember son..Miss Karma doesn't care what she ruins. She punishes when she feels she needs too. Watch out." He stood up wobbling slightly, descending into the white walled corridor.

Yoongi's PoV
I spread the shocking, jaw dropping, unbelievable news to the boys about Min-Ches.

Somehow some already predicted it.

Luckily we are returning to Daegu later tonight, but I've no clue how to face Y/n.

I'll be a better man, hyung and father.

For not only myself and BTS,
but Y/n and Min-Ches.

To be continued...

Love,
Dexy xx