♡Shakey and Sweaty♡ |10|

Mineso looked around for any sign of Y/n, her eyes darting through the crowds.

She stood up, as music played from the stage.

The concert was starting, but Mineso had a bad feeling something wrong had happened to her. She forgot all about the show and left the arena.

She stopped a staff member and asked her if she saw a girl wearing jeans and a white lace top.

She nodded and led Mineso through backstage.

Worry filled Mineso and her heart started beating faster. Where were they going? And what had happened to Y/n.

They entered a room, Mineso was more worried about Y/n to even realise that they were in the area BTS themselves stayed before the show.

A small figure lay on the first aid bed, no movement.

"What happened to her...?!!" Mineso asked scared to death. Her hands got shaky and sweaty.

"She fainted..we are taking her to the hospital now." The male staff member told Mineso.

"Will I be able to go with her..?"

Mineso asked wearily.

"Yes, we just need to get her checked out." He nodded not sure whether to tell her about what happened with Suga and Y/n.

Y/n shuffled her body around on the bed, eyes slowly opening. Light filled her eyes almost blinding her.

She tried to sit up but Mineso stopped her. Y/n looked at her with a confused.

"Is it over....?" Y/n squeaked.

"What over Y/n?" Mineso knelt down and held Y/n's still pale hand comforting her.

Just like he had, but she never knew that. He desperately wanted her to know that...

"The concert..." Y/n spoke her voice shaky.

"It's still going on, but we are going to the hospital. Just to get you checked out cos you fainted." Mineso spoke with a soft voice.

Y/n nodded still feeling defeated.

They slowly walked her out to the taxi and drove to the hospital.

Time skip

Y/n was cleared and could leave, everything was fine. No proper signs of why she had fainted.

Only Y/n knew the real reason but wouldn't let on.

Lucky for Y/n they never got to see the concert she dreaded, but little did she know he was there for her when she didn't even know.

They were walking out of the hospital linked arms. Mineso smiling at Y/n who had fairly perked up since the concert incident.

Y/n's PoV

"I think we should go home, you've been through enough already.", "Plus I bet your little girl misses you." She smiled wider through her words.

"Does Eomma know?" I asked wondering if she had been told.

"Yeah, I called her and told her we are coming back home." She said.

Time skip..sorry I'm lazy

We drove up the driveway of my parents house. I felt much better almost like none of that had happened.

We both stood at the door waiting for my parents to open it.

I fiddled with my hands, staring at the oak door.

My fingers ran over something metal..I froze and looked down and at that moment the door opened.

Smiles showed on my parents faces, Eomma walked out and gave me a warm hug.

I never got a chance to look at what was on my hand.

Appa walked away and came back with Kitten in his grasp.
My first instinct was to take her into my warm arms and rock her around.
Her cries stopped, I didn't realise how much I missed her.

Eomma welcomes us in and we sat in the living room of their fancy house.
Eomma went away to make us some coffee and tea while Appa went to collect Min-Ches's stuff together.

I glanced down at my right hand, my index finger. It had a small silver ring on it...but I don't wear any rings..?

It was thin but had something written on it.

I felt like I've seen it before but where?

For sure it's not mine..

Mineso looked over at me.
Her mouth dropped when she saw the ring on my finger.

"D-do you know who's ring that is...!?" She said astonished.

"Nope..I didn't have it on before I fainted." I said trying to recall where I might of gotten it from.

"It's-its Min Yoongi's from BTS....!!!" She yelled out in excitement.

My heart dropped down further that I knew it could. My eyes got watery...he hadn't.

I tried to connect the new puzzle, the only way I could of gotten this ring was if he gave it to me when I fainted.

Was this a way for me to realise he was there when I was unconscious?

It pieced together better than I wanted it to, I was taken backstage.

Right in front of their dressing rooms, where they stay before the concert. This was even worse than the concert itself.

Mineso stood in front of me extremely confused why I was almost crying.

"Y/n? You have been acting really weird whenever BTS is mentioned. Have you got something to tell me that you've been hiding?" She spoke meaning what she was saying.

"Ye-Yeah..Suga..he's Min-Ches's father." It hurt to say that sentence. I broke down, my heart shattering into pieces.

My parents walked in and stared at me, then they looked directly at Mineso.

"I think we will be going, it's been an emotional see saw this past few days for Y/n." Mineso explained.

Appa nodded and handed her the bag for min- ches. Eomma helped put kitten in her car seat and waved goodbye then we drove home in Mineso's car.

I felt drained, I somehow couldn't get myself to get rid of the ring.

I felt I needed it, I missed him so much.

The ring read 'So far away' his song..

It felt so real, what it said.

To be continued...