♡Deal With It♡ |21|

I gripped the bed cover, my knuckles turning white. Tears trickled down my puffy face.

I had returned back home, to my luck Jae wasn't here.

I would of stayed at Mineso's but she had to leave early in the morning as she's going on holiday with her sister.

I just have to suck it up and deal with him.

??? PoV

I twirled a strand of my black hair around my finger, my heals clicking down the hallway.

I stared at him.

"Break up with your girlfriend." I sat down beside him on the hotel bed.

"You'll be much happier." My hand ran through his fluffy hair. He looked up at me and I gave him a small flirtatious wink.

He let out a chuckle and placed a peck on my lips.

"You make me crazy, Vierre."

He led me towards the hotel bed, as we got in and drifted to sleep.

3rd person view

A slow, hard month and a half has passed without any signs of Jae.

Y/n tipped the remaining alcohol into her mouth before standing up, wobbling slightly.

Drink the harsh pain away, that's what she learnt.

She walked out of the bar, into the fresh cold air. The streetlights guiding her home.

Her mind fogged with the thought of him, his glare, his actions.

Y/n trudged along the stone pavement towards her neighbourhood.

The roads were silent, the trees swaying in the wind.

She knows she shouldn't of drunk this much, but who cares?

Oh how she couldn't wait to lay down in her bed and forget all her worries and problems.

Y/n slowly walked across the road separating the town and the row of houses she lives in.

She never looked.

She never saw it.

Crash...!

Her body flew to the ground, a scream flung out her mouth. Blood coated the road, seeping out of her limp body.

The car stopped, the driver ran over to her body, he yelled at her.

"You don't just run across roads, Y/n..!" He shook her body, her hands raw with cuts and her face filled with bruises.

"You stupid girl.." Jae cursed, pulling out his phone and dialling the ambulance.

He was on his way back home.
"And you've been drinking.." He held the phone to his ear.

His hands shaking, his face numb and pale.

"Hello, my girlfriend has been run over." He breathed out before saying the next sentence.

His nerves threatening to fool his plan.

"No, the driver and car is nowhere to be seen. I found her like this." The guilt twinged in his stomach.