♡Rights Revealed♡ |15|

We walked through to where all the boys where.

Jin somehow sensed our presence and greeted us. Shock spread onto the boys faces, they hadn't seen me in ages. Neither had I. They looked and acted the exactly same as before. It's like the has never left.

But I've changed, things have changed that they don't know about.

"Thanks to you, I had to sleep on the couch." Jungkook whined.

"It's not that bad Kookie." Jimin chimed in, scooping a spoonful of cereal into his mouth. Yoongi smirked as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

I felt really weird, like all this emotions I felt the past day was catching up to me. I stared at the floor, spacing out.

"You look drained Y/n." Rm walked up to me putting his hand on my shoulder.

I honestly was. I missed Min-Ches to bits, I haven't been able to spend time with her hardly lately.

The guilt weighed me down, now that I'm back in contact with him it feels like he needs to know.

The boys looked concerned.

"Come sit down." Rm pulled out a seat for me. I sat down and gave him a light smile. Yoongi took a seat beside me.

My phone went off a few times, me not caring anymore just took it out.
I unlocked my phone, I felt Yoongi's stare, it was strong. I ignored it and read through the messages that Eomma had sent me, I typed back my responses.

 I ignored it and read through the messages that Eomma had sent me, I typed back my responses

"I'll be going." I put on my coat. Jin gave me a thankful smile.

"You should come by again,when it's not stormy." He added, his warm smile appearing again.

"I'll try, things are really busy at the moment." I said clearly not watching what I was saying. I realised and covered it up with a smile.

"Busy..with what?" A voice joined the conversation. Min Yoongi...the best person to hear what I had said.

"Things..you know." I hid the truth as best as I could awkwardly.

"Yeah." Jin spoke.

The doorbell went and I sensed who it was before the door even opened.

I was through in the kitchen saying goodbye to the boys when it went off, I clenched my jaw as I watched Yoongi walk off to answer it.

Yoongi's PoV

I headed towards the door. I opened it, there was a woman in her mid 50s in-front of me.
I scanned her and noticed she was carrying a small infant in her arms, I recognised the baby in seconds. It was the one in Y/n's pictures on her phone.

I smiled at her.

"Hello, is Y/n here?" She spoke kindly, a warm smile washing over her face. I nodded. I clicked that it must of been her Eomma.

"Y/n, someone's here for you." I shouted out towards the kitchen. I looked at the sleeping baby in her Eomma's grasp.

"Who's this here..?" I asked softly but curious.

"Min-Ches." She spoke through another smile.

"Is it yours..?" I asked.

"No..no." She chuckled.

"It's Y/n's" She said, as my face dropped.

To be continued...