♡Make It Right Again♡ |4|

Today was a new day and a new start.

Hopefully today was as exciting and fun as Mineso described it.

Muffled cries echoed the apartment, I pulled myself out of my bed half asleep. I pushed open Min-Ches's nursery door to see her quietening to my presence. I gazed down at her trying lift her head steadily herself.

My eyes widened. Her first milestone he missed. 1 out of a good few he would miss.

She whined. I picked her up and balanced her on my hip. I walked through the corridor into the kitchen. I placed her into her self rocking cot and went into the cupboard to find her formula. I spooned the powder into the bottle and boiled the water. Pouring it in then I shook it a few times and checked the temperature, perfect.

I fed it to her, turning on the tv to watch the weather forecast. I was never interested in the days new before the forecast comes on but something made me today. Rain pattered against the windows, it wasn't the nicest of days.

On Todays News...

World famous boys are finally here! Their first concert being held tonight.

Ugh them again, they are everywhere currently.

I don't see what's so special about them, I sound really salty. They just left me in the dark, probably don't give a care about me anymore.

I looked at the clock forgetting about the weather forecast I was actually meant to be watching. It was 10:55. I have around 2 hours to get myself ready.

My phone rang, I picked it up.

"Hey Eomma. Everything okay?"

"Yeah sweet, can you drop off Min-Ches around half 12."

"I'm guessing Mineso told you about our plans tonight?"

"Yes, Mineso texted me. I hope you will enjoy it!"

"Same Eomma, haven't been out for a long time."

"It's good for you, I'll see you at 12:30. Bye"

"Goodbye!"

I smiled to myself. I carried through Kitten's carry bassinet/cot to the bathroom as I can't just leave her in the bedroom while I shower. The sound of the water does really soothe her as-well.

I hopped in the shower, taking as long as I wanted as I had a calm baby sleeping peacefully.

I dried and straightened my hair, knowing I was getting it done I wanted it to at least me neat before hand. If they decide to keep it straight or curl it.

I didn't put any makeup on like I usually do, because of my booked appointment. You rarely see me without even a smidge of makeup on, this was a first. I brushed my teeth and decided to put something easy on.

Just some ripped jeans and a cute top.

I stuffed my spare money into my purse as I was going to be buying an outfit apparently for tonight.

I slipped on some nike Air Force trainers and grabbed my bag. I put my purse and lipgloss inside. Along with my phone and charger.

I walked out of my small apartment placing my bag in the passenger seat closing the car door afterwards. And came back out putting Min-Ches's packed bag with all of the things she needed for a night/day. Full box of formula, handful of bottles, lots of diapers and some toys the can hardly play with.

I closed the boot and went back in to lock up the apartment. I put the keys in my pocket as they jingled.
I got in the car and drove off with Min-Ches strapped up securely in the backseat in her car seat.