♡No..No..No!♡ |7|

I tied the ribbons on my shoes and stood up glancing at myself in the long mirror in front of me.

I smoothed my hands over the white lace top I had on admiring how well my light blue jeans fitted together with the whole outfit, I'm surprised as it was Mineso who picked it.

Mineso walked in all suited up in her outfit. She shyly smiled towards me, also looking at her short reflection in the mirror.

"We have to go now or we will be late." Mineso announced picking up two clear bags.

They were the oddest creations I've ever seen. Clear bags? Who comes up with that idea?! Surely you don't want everyone seeing what's inside your bag.

What on earth are we going to? So many un answered questions, I can't handle.

Mineso hurried me out of the door my new clear bag hanging on my shoulder. I was confused but interested as to where we were heading.

It was 6:30pm when we left. We climbed into the small yellow taxi. Mineso gave the driver a note, the address I wasn't allowed to know. Her smug smile hidden. I smiled it off, staring out of the window.

All the tall buildings of Daegu towering down on the lines of cars.

The taxi drove deep into the centre and busiest part of Daegu. I've never been here as it's packed with people constantly, it never rests.

Lines of people stood holding signs waiting at a huge lit up building. My eyebrows knitted together in confusion, why is there so much people.

The lines wrapped around the city centre.

The taxi sharply stopped right in front of the entrance of the building with the lines of people. What were they cueing for, it's not like anything was at the front of the cue.

Only closed doors.

I looked around for any signs, a very unwanted sign caught my attention.

Their posters were taped on every wall to see, that's when it came to me.

Those weren't regular people waiting.

Those were fans, fans of BTS.

My mouth curved into a scowl. Mineso tugged at my hand to step out, I let in. She was slightly confused but shrugged it off.

I followed her while my eyes scanned the lines.

Flashing bomb like lanterns were held in each persons hand, army bombs.

This means they are somewhere around here, same place as me.

A weird sensation flooded my mind, my palms got sweaty even thinking about them, him.

No Y/n ignore them, your here for a better surprise.

Mineso headed towards a group of tall broad men wearing dark glasses and mics to their mouths. Stern postures played on each of them, no chance of misbehaving and getting away with it. Body guards.

Of course, it's some sort of BTS event. They would be scattered everywhere, and I mean everywhere!

I walked up behind Mineso hesitantly as they were pretty intimidating people. She handed slips of paper and they accepted them, and one moved his hand towards the now open door.

People screamed behind us, I was to confused to notice. This was extremely confusing, where are we going? Mineso turned her head around to smile at me, trying to make me excited but I gave her a fake smile back.

She walked into a dimmed room and sat down on a velvet couch. Her face ready to explain this whole situation.

BTS music played in the background and my mouth dropped.

This can't be happening, no. We...no..no..no!

"No..."I mumbled out of control, fear showing clearly on my face. Mineso tilted her head alittle trying to figure out why so I'm shocked.

"Care to explain.."She managed to say still trying to read my emotions.

"I can't..it's fine...I'm fine."I tried to
clear up. I nodded and forced a smile, the hardest thing. She crossed her legs and cleared her throat. The proper Mineso showing.

"I know it's shocking, it's not everyday you get to see a huge idol group." She broke the silence,

"And we skipped the whole line with V.I.P tickets." She said with a proud smile forgetting my little phase a few minutes ago.

"It was honestly the hardest thing to keep a secret Y/n!" She went on.
I silently listened still taking in the fact,

That we were sitting in possibly the same building as them.

This is were things might start to kick off, finally at the more exciting part!
Love,
Dexy xx