♡Warm Relief♡ |24|

"I'm Min-Ches's father"

I was expecting the worst reaction. But instead a hint of relief spread across their faces.

Her mother pulled me into a warm embrace gripping onto my shoulders as she let out a few uncontrolled sobs.

"You..who she's missed and yearned for?" Her mother held strong eye contact with me as her warm hands moved to cup my face. The street light shining onto her face, her tear stained cheeks moving as she spoke.

"Come on, we need to go see her." Her mother took her hands away and ushered me to their car.

"Don't worry, I'll meet you there in my car." I told them getting into my car.

time skip

As soon as the car stopped moving i jumped out of the car, pushing the door closed. I ran over to where her parents car was parked. As they are much older, her father had to help Y/n's mother out. I stood beside them waiting patiently, my hand tapping against my pocket anxiously.

Her father turned to me.

"Please go. Go in now, for us. We'll be right behind you son." His hand on my shoulder gently pushing me into the direction of the hospital doors.

I didn't waste a second. My strides getting bigger and faster as I got closer to the doors.

I entered the hospital, a strong sterile smell hitting my nose. Nurses in light blue and green outfits whizzed by. I approached the lady at the front desk. I tried to calm down my breathing, my hands shaking and sweaty.

She glanced up at me quickly as she had heard my footsteps. Her hands stopped typing at the computer infront of her.

"My girlfriend..she got into an accident and she was taken here."

I swear I never meant to say that, it must of been the nerves.

"What's her name?"

"Y/n..Kim Y/n." I replied.

She looked at her computer then back at me suspiciously. My heart beat accelerating.

"Em, her boyfriend is already here..?"

That's when it hit me. Of course he's here. Why wouldn't he be here? How could I forget about that piece of crap.

"He is..? I was her old boyfriend..we have a child together." I licked my lips as they went dry at her words."And I need to see her." My glare piercing through her as she nodded pointing in the direction of the waiting room.

"Her visitors are over there waiting for news." I nodded and walked over towards the dozen of seats.

There sat 2 people. Different sides of the chairs, they both looked as if they hated each others guts.

Jae Hyun.

And another girl cradling my daughter.

The girl looked up and gave me a tiny smile which didn't reach up to her eyes. With one hand she waved me over. I paced over towards her, a warm smile covering my face.

I slowly sat down beside her and reached a hand out towards my baby.

My baby.

Her small orbes slowly followed my hand up my arm to my face. My heart erupted with euphoria. I didn't realise the tears welling up my eyes.

The black haired girl introduced herself while she lightly bounced Min-Ches in her arms.

"Y/n's best friend..Mineso.." Her eyes twinkled as she said Y/n's name.

She sighed.

"No news yet.." she looked at me as she spoke. Her eyes alot duller than a few seconds ago.

She glanced down at the baby then back at me.

"No need to introduce yourself, I already know." She let out a small chuckle after talking which again was hardly real.

I totally had forgotten about Jae Hyun sitting at the other side. His head hanging down. His hands rubbing his temples.

Mineso noticed I was looking over in his direction and spoke quietly to me.

"He's been like that since I've gotten here. Swear he looks suspiciously guilty. And I don't mean worried." She sighed again, running a hand through her hair.

Everyone here looks as if they've gotten hardly any sleep.

"How long have you been here?" I asked her.

"Too long. I don't get what's taking them so long in there." She huffed in frustration.

We all were going starving without news. We needed to know if she was alright.

Everytime the doors swung open our eyes shot towards them just to be disappointed. A heavy weight pushed down on us as each minute passed by.

Nothing.

Min-Ches started to whimper in Mineso's arms. Mineso slightly panicked.

She glanced at me worriedly.

"Can you?" She referred to the upset baby in her arms.

I hardly gave that sentence a second thought and nodded.

Her small body was placed onto my chest.

I wrapped my arms round her body, a moment I never knew I needed so bad.

Her wails dissolved as I embraced her as if I were to lose her if I let go.

Her little head snuggled into my neck.

I lightly bounced her without realising.

Mineso fished her phone out her pocket and snapped a few pictures.

Smiling proudly.

Tears rolled uncontrollably out of my eyes. My daughter was finally in my grasp.

This euphoric moment quickly was interrupted by the doors swinging once more..

This time a doctor approached us.
No expression shown on his face.