3

The morning had finally hit. Snores leaving both boy's mouth filled the quietness in the room. Through the velvety curtains covering Taehyung's big window was streaks of sunlight, shining in both their faces.

The atmosphere was calm and both were way too comfortable to even budge, or more than that, wake up. They could sleep for ages if they had the choice.

Taehyung's door creaked open, and a tiny body walked in the room, grinning quite mischievously. Making their way over to Taehyung's bed, the tiny soul climbed on top, and began jumping up and down on the bed by Taehyung's drooling face.

Waking up almost immediately, Taehyung's expression was written with anger and exhaustion. "Stop." The boy mumbled as he sat up and stared at the small petite little girl, being his little sister.

She stuck her tongue out at her older brother, shaking her head teasingly as she continued jumping on the bed causing a whine from Taehyung.

"Minji! I said stop!" Taehyung's demanded, his voice louder to intimidate the girl; however she wasn't scared, nor did she want to even listen.

"I'm going to tell mommy you yelled at me." She showcased a fake frown as she crossed her tiny arms over her chest. Taehyung huffed in aggravation because he knew if she were to tell, he would get in trouble. It's had always been that way.

Hoseok rubbed his eyes as he woke up from the commotion. Let out a raspy like chuckle, he sat up from the bed and looked at the small girl. "Mini. I'll give you a lollipop and a big hug if you don't get Tae Tae in trouble."

Minji paused as she looked at the person she loved the very most. Hoseok was like the cure to her craziness. Anything he said, she would do. "Okay I'll stop!" A grin appeared as on her tiny features as she hopped off the bed and opened her arms wide.

Hoseok got off the bed and scooped her into his arms, squeezing her lightly into a comforting hug. Taehyung scoffed at the actions. He didn't how Hoseok does it, but the boy is always able to manage Minji.

Reaching into his back back, he pulled out a bubble gum flavored lollipop and handed it over to the girl which she gladly took. "Alright now go downstairs, okay?" Hoseok smiled as he ruffled the girl's soft brown hair. Nodding happy with the lollipop and hug she received, she exited the room.

"How in the world do you do it?" Taehyung muttered as he face planted right on the bed.

"She just loves me more." Hoseok teased.

Taehyung scoffed and got right back up from his bed. He then scrambled for his phone which was completely hidden by the pile of blankets on his bed. Once he found the thing, he turned it on to check the time which read 7:56am. School was going to start pretty soon, so they needed to get ready pretty fast.

Not only did see the time, but he seen a notification of a message from a familiar number. Jeongguk.

His eyes grew wide as he came into realization of who their person was. Quickly opening up the messages, he read what was written. His heart instantly thumped out of his chest, and his hands shook like crazy.

Was he being over dramatic? Yes, but it was his crush. How else was he suppose to act?

He hesitated to type, for he had no idea what to say.

J: I wasn't going to ask, but now I'm very tempted. Who are you, and am I srsly your crush?

T: It was the wrong back rub service
T: so sorry for bothering you.

After sending those messages, he threw his phone on the bed and whined like a child. Hoseok looked at his friends with a puzzled like stare.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Jeongguk messaged me last night after we fell asleep." The boy replied.

"Oh man. Time to evacuate."

"Shut up you're definitely not helping."

Hoseok chuckled as he grabbed Taehyung's phone from his bed to read the messages. He then rolled his brown eyes as another chuckle escaped his mouth.

"You are so dramatic." He began. "He asked who you are. Do you know what that means?"

"Hmm?" Taehyung hummed.

"It means he obviously doesn't know who you aRE, idiot."

Taehyung let out a soft 'tsk' sound. He then grabbed his phone from Hoseok's hands, and looked down at the messages. That's when he noticed the bubble on the bottom left corner indicating he was replying back.

"Oh god. He's typing." Taehyung freaked. Hoseok on the other hand watch the boy in amusement seeing him worried like he was made him snicker.

J: I'm not an idiot. I know it was a prank call.
J: I just want to know who you are. If you tell me I'll literally leave you alone.

T: Prank call?
T: Pfft. No.

J: Fucking liar.

T: My mom always said cursing is words of the devil.
T: Don't say those foul words.
T: Go wash your mouth with soap, and pray to god for forgiveness.

J: The fuck is this? Church?

T: obviously I am being sarcastic, but srsly don't curse
T: I HATE CURSE WORDS KSNDKF.

J: I—
J: I didn't ask.
J: If you think you are distracting me from what I'm really here to talk about
J: You're not.

T: 🤭

J: Are you going to tell me or am I going to have to find out myself?

T: 🤐

J: Fine.
J: I'm finding you.

I hope you guys don't mind this being another texting story. Sknsks.