4

Taehyung walked into the huge place full of trouble making students, yelling down the halls back and forth at each other as if they were monkeys in the zoo. Pretty normal.

Hoseok was by his side the whole time, dreading every moment he spent in the huge hole he called hell. It had only been a minute and he wanted to leave. Any place would do.

"One more year of high school, and I can finally leave this place. I hate it here." Hoseok declared as he rolled his big brown eyes.

"Make that two of us." The boy dramatically sighed as he walked to his tan locker with Hoseok following right behind. He grabbed whatever books he needed for his first class which happened to be the subject he hated the most: history.

"So how did the little text conversation go with Jeongguk." Hoseok's blurted out so suddenly. Taehyung was in the middle of pulling out his large text books when he heard the sudden question.

His eyes widened to the very thought, and he turned around quickly cover Hoseok's loud mouth. "Jeongguk might be somewhere around here! Shut up." He demanded.

Hoseok mumbled unclear words due to Taehyung's hand being placed over his mouth. Without a doubt, he licked his hands, then making a disgusted like face due to how salty his hands were.

Taehyung's face also was written in disgust as he felt Hoseok's warm tongue on the palm of his hand. "You're so gross." He gagged as he endlessly rubbed his hand on Hoseok's orange shirt.

"I'm gross? You're the gross one. Why the heck does your hand taste like salt?" He asked, swiftly swatting the boy's hand away from him.

"How in the world would I know?" Taehyung scoffed, his foot kicking Hoseok's leg. A voice in his head definitely said do it.

Creating a huge dramatic scene, Hoseok hopped in a circle on one leg while holding onto the apparently hurt one as he yelped out. "What the fuck, Tae."

The most shocked gasp left Taehyung's mouth, not because of the scene he created, but because of the word that left Hoseok's mouth. If it was already obvious, Taehyung hated bad words. His mom always taught him that cursing is horrible, which he gladly stuck by that. He was considered a goody-goody two-shoes.

"How could could you say those bad words? Don't you find them— horrible?"

Hoseok rolled his eyes as a sigh left his lips. He didn't want to disrespect Taehyung's beliefs but god it was so annoying. "It's just a word. Calm down a bit, will you?"

"True, but don't you feel guilty after saying the word-"

Ring

"Oh look what the time is? Time for us to go to class, and for you to shut the heck up." Hoseok spoke only sarcastically as he latched his arms with Taehyung's and began tugging him into class.

The whole time there, Taehyung was trying to prove valid points as to why bad words were so bad, but in between each word, Hoseok would shush him.

When the two finally made it to class, Taehyung walked to his assigned desk in the back while Hoseok walked to his in the front. They were the only two with assigned desks because they were both the two loudest and off tasked students; therefore, Mr. Kim, the teacher made them sit basically far enough away from each other so they can't even look at each other.

Class was barley beginning to settle in with a few more students who were entering a bit late. Desks were beginning to fill really quick leaving a few desks open and available next to Taehyung.

That's when Jeongguk finally walked in.

Taehyung's foot began tapping over and over, his nervousness was kicking in quicker than expected. He noticed his crush walk to the back and in his mind he was repeating the words, don't sit next to me, don't sit next to me.

As much as he liked him, he was so nervous that he would accidentally say something embarrassing, or worse, accident reveal the prank call incident.

However it was too late.

Jeongguk sat his backpack down on the table right next to Taehyung's. The boy's eyes widened slightly as he quickly averted his gaze out the window next to him, trying to avoid any eye contact with Jeongguk.

He anxiously chewed on his nails of one hand while nervously tapping the hard wooden desk with his other hand. It was sending off a really obvious vibe.

Jeongguk's eyes traveled to the side as he heard the taps, and seen the distracting actions that Taehyung was unintentionally doing. He decided to brush it off and ignore the annoying taps that would become louder by the second.

Taehyung would steal a few glances at Jeongguk's who appeared very much irritated once it got to a point where Taehyung would make sounds with his mouth like tongue clicks, or beat boxes which was all done out of uneasiness.

Jeongguk then finally had enough.

"Seriously?" Jeongguk whispered in a shouty tone. One that obviously had a hint of annoyance. Taehyung was being too much right now.

It was kind of embarrassing.

Taehyung's mind instantly went blank. Only the thoughts of the prank call incident began flooding his brain. "It wasn't me I swear. It was him." Taehyung randomly declared out causing attention from every student including the teacher as he quickly pointed over to his friend in the front of the classroom who was sitting quite bewildered to the sudden situation.

Jeongguk then tilted his head, puzzled to Taehyung's words. All he wanted was for the other to quiet down.