6

Taehyung sat at home, his eyes glancing down at his phone every once in a while. He felt like a coward. Like a scared puppy afraid of any outcome.

He had a very assertive reason however. Of course he didn't want Jeongguk to totally bash him about who he was, and get mad, for he didn't tell him in class.

It was just a prank call, but once again it wasn't just anyone he prank called.

"Darn it! Why did I agree to such a stupid plan?" The boy asked himself. Whining and kicking his feet around like a child who hasn't got their way. "And why must I be so awkward around Jeongguk?" He tsk, fairly upset with this situation, though to others it wouldn't be much of a big deal.

But to him it was. It was a huge deal.

IT WAS JEONGGUK FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

"Tae...." A small voice called out from the hall. It was Taehyung's little sister, rubbing her eyes as she walked over to her older brother.

"Why are you being a cry baby?" She asked. Her hands then crossed over her chest.

Taehyung scoffed at the petite girl, rolling his eyes and copying her actions by crossing his arms as well. "None of your beeswax." He stuck his tongue at her, making an insulting face right after causing her to pout.

Though Taehyung was seventeen and she was six, they always fought. Taehyung seemed to not care that he always acted like a child as well when he argued with the girl.

"You're a meanie head, and I will tell mommy on you, stupid." She remarked. Her face drawn with much anger as she ran into the halls, and to her mother's room.

Here it goes again with being lectured on why he should not be so mean to her, for she's only six and he's sixteen blah blah blah. She's younger so he needs to be more respectful-

blah blah blah.

He's heard it all. It didn't really matter much anymore.

"Kim Taehyung!" A startling voice echoed through the home. Taehyung sighed deeply once he seen his mother enter the living room. Her eyebrows were furrowed.

Here we go again.

"You need to stop being so mean to her. She's only si-"

"Yeah mom I get it." Taehyung interrupted, rubbing his temples in despair.

"Excuse me?" She said, an eyebrow quirked up.

"I-I mean....I see. I know I shouldn't be mean to her like that." He stuttered. He had a strong feeling that his mother and sister were being completely unnecessary at the current moment, but it was always him who suffered consequences over foolish things

"Apologize." She demanded.

The boy looked at his sister, squinting at her in petty before sighing once more deeply. "I'm sorry, Minji." He then noticed his mom nod and his sister stick out her tongue as they both walked down the hall and into the room.

Taehyung let out another "tsk" sound and rolled his brown eyes. "Sorry that you're so freaking annoy- AHHHHH!"

He screeched as his phone randomly began ringing. It shocked it because his ringtone always seemed to give him a scare, for it was loud!

He looked at the caller ID noticing the number's familiar digits, and stood up from the couch quickly. He tossed his phone back in forth in his hand like a hot potato, contemplating on what exactly he should do.

Why was he being called all of a sudden? Should he decline the call?

Answer it Tae.

C'mon do it

What are you waiting for?

His hand's was shaking. Awfully dramatized he was being.

He took a few deep breaths in, exhaling right after before clearing his throat and sliding his thumb against the phone to answer it.

"Oh hello, Jeongguk...."

"I know who you are you can stop playing now."