25

Throughout class, Taehyung had stole thousands of many glances towards Jeongguk who seemed to pay no mind to anyone or anything but his paper.

And Jimin sometimes whenever he'd whisper something towards him.

But other than that he didn't pay no mind to anything else.

Class had finally ended which meant, Taehyung had his chance to ask what the heck went on last night.

A simple answer is all he needed really. Is it normal to be this curious? Really, if he never drank as much as he did, this wouldn't be an issue.

Now he regrets his decision and knows never to do any of it again.

He has made his final decision that he will only go to birthday parties that don't involve any sort of alcohol.

Only Caprisuns and Hi-C's will do.

Oh and no clowns.

Definitely no clowns.

Taehyung has made his way out the classroom after everyone has crammed out the door like wild animals. He quickly ran to Jeongguk being sure to get a firm grip on his hand only to stop him in his tracks.

There Taehyung was panting like an idiot, as if he ran for cross country or something.

"H-hey Jeongguk." He inhaled and exhaled slowly just to call his idiotic breathing down. "You didn't answer my question in class."

"I had something quite important to do. A little something I like to call math." Jeongguk spoke in a somewhat playfully sarcastic tone.

"Please we both know you rather do something other than pay attention to math." Taehyung only chuckled, but after awkward silence he cleared his throat nervously. "That was definitely not funny, sorry." Taehyung apologized.

Jeongguk had stared down at their hands once he realized Taehyung still holding on to his hand. Taehyung let go almost immediately once he came into realization with it as well.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked again implying that he wanted to know the details. "Being too drunk to remember anything is stressing me out at this point."

"Maybe you should've have drank so much?" Jeongguk argued only playfully. He was only trying to get reactions out of Taehyung.

He honestly wasn't mad at all.

But Taehyung only thought the complete opposite.

"Are you upset at me for not remembering something?" Taehyung crosses his arms in an annoyed manner. It really wasn't his fault. "I'm sorry but—"

"I'm not mad, Taehyung." Jeongguk snickered.

He had to cut the act before Taehyung's pretty little face turns red and ends up exploding all his anger out on Jeongguk.

"You really want to know what happened?"

Taehyung exhaled, completely relieved with the fact that Jeongguk wasn't angry, and the fact that Jeongguk was finally willing to confess what happened.

"Yes! Tell me. I'm going crazy."

"You really, really, really want to know?" Jeongguk teased.