17

School.

School.

School.

For fuck sake here he goes again. On his way to school. Doing the same exact things he does every day.

If he had to be honest, the only thing that gets him up in the morning would have to be Jeongguk. Just seeing his face is a whole day maker and his motivation to even wake up.

Here's day one thousand and sixty-two of thinking Jeongguk was hotter than the fucking sun.

The boy rolled out of bed, and did everything necessary for the morning. Most likely he was half asleep while he did it.

Surprisingly his sister didn't insult him like she did almost every morning. Tis occasion was quite rare, but he didn't complain.

As he made his way into the the living room, he heard a three solid knocks, each louder than the last. He never got company this early in the morning. Should he be worried? Grab a bat?

Unlocking the door and opening it, he was met with Hoseok who's arms were crossed over his chest. Is face expressed an irritated like look.

"Oh— it's just you- what's wrong?"

"I WAS KNOCKING FOR FIVE MINUTES STRAIGHT." Hoseok whined.

"Why didn't you just walk in?"

"DOOR WAS LOCKED."

"Oh yeah— Doorbell?"

"WASN'T WORKING APPARENTLY."

"Oops sorry." Taehyung showcased an apologetic smile. His steps trailed outside where he closed the door behind him. "Whats up?"

"I have exciting news." Hoseok's face suddenly switched up into a smile. It felt like magic how quick his attitude changed. First he was mad then two seconds later he's extremely happy.

Either he's bipolar

Or his news must really really really be exciting.

"What is it?" It better be good.

"Well— There's a party tonight-"

"Hold on! Pause!" Taehyung stopped any future words that were about to leave Hoseok's mouth. If there's one thing he hates, it's parties.

Every since his twelfth birthday party, he got scared by a clown. Originally Taehyung was never ever scared of clowns.

Who would be?

They aren't scary are they?

WRONG!

IT WASN'T EVEN CLOSE TO A BIRTHDAY CLOWN. IT WAS A DANG HALLOWEEN CLOWN.

Every since then, he refused to go or have anything that involved parties.

Some say he's dramatic, but he knows for sure THAT THE CLOWN WAS A KILLER DEEP DOWN INSIDE, AND NOBODY

I MEAN NOBODY

COULD CONVINCE HIM OTHERWISE.

"I hate parties, so just stop talking." Taehyung spoke, his hand halted in front of Hoseok's face before he trailed his steps down the direction of school.