32

Just a week went buy since the whole crazy Jimin and Taehyung situation the hallway.

Taehyung swore on his future grave, (the one that he indeed dug himself), that he would never judge someone for something so incredibly stupid ever again.

Seriously, every time he thought about his foolish jealousy over Jimin, he wanted to cry from how much of an idiot he actually was.

How dumb could he possibly be?

Competing against someone, knowing damn well Jeongguk was already wrapped around his finger.

He sat there on his bed, scrolling through the endless amount of apps he has, pressing the same ones as if something new were to pop up.

His dad haven't left back to the military just yet. In fact, they allowed him to stay another two weeks, which is definitely beneficial time for both him and his sister to spend with his father.

But it's also horrible.

His parents kept fighting, and no matter how much he wanted it to stop, it just wouldn't.

There are times that he had to distract his sister, or put earphones in her ears to show her a cute little song just so she doesn't hear what is going on around her.

Taehyung's father wouldn't even sleep in his own bed with his mother anymore, and Taehyung found that absolutely strange.

Even more so when they avoided to speak about it every time Taehyung brought it up to them.

He just needed answers, and of course someone to talk to about it. Hoseok was far off that list because he just pushes it aside and calls it a small misunderstanding.

If this has been going on for almost two weeks, this was definitely no small misunderstanding.

And just because Hoseok's parents have tiny fights about whatever, doesn't mean Taehyung's parents are fighting about the same thing.

So he couldn't talk to hoseok about it.

Taehyung caressed the side of his phone with his index finger, debating on who there was to speak to.
Which much to his surprise, there really wasn't, besides Jeongguk.

Jeongguk.

Taehyung's lips formed a small o shape as he pressed the name of his crush's contact. Jeongguk was the only other person he could really speak to whom really might understand where he is coming from.

As far as Taehyung's concerned, Jeongguk has a perfect little family, so maybe he wouldn't understand, but it would feel amazing to talk to him.

Especially because it's been a solid four hours since school got out, and he misses talking to him already.

So without a single thought twice, he began to type.

T: gguk
T: I miss you.
T: and I really want to talk to you.

And with just a couple of seconds

J: hey sunshine
J: I miss you more

Taehyung hears Jeongguk call him the cute pet names almost all the time, yet his heart never fails to flutter as if it's his first time hearing it all over again.

T: I'm sorry if this is weird to talk about.
T: and stop me if you find it annoying
T: but I really have nobody else to talk to about it, so you're my only hope.