31

Christmas break was over.

And it was time to kick ass.

Taehyung's blood was pumping; he felt his inner Bruce Lee come out, and take over his own body.

He was a bit too hyped to kick Jimin's behind that the energy he gave off was so apparent to literally every kid in the school, especially when Taehyung pushed the school door open-

Like slammed it open

Violently

with his damn foot.

Every student in the hall's attention was taken off of whatever they were focused on, only to give Taehyung their eye wondering focus.

Some laughed at him.

Some cursed out, "What a fucking weirdo."

Some others just stared in bewilderment.

And after Taehyung kicked that door open, he felt great for a brief second.

Powerful actually.

And then he instantly flooded with embarrassment once he noticed all these people staring at him. Even Hoseok who was right beside the boy felt all the second hand embarrassment along with him.

Hoseok almost kicked Taehyung's ass before he could even kick Jimin's

Faceplaming, Hoseok only gazed away from all the alward stares in the hall. "Taehyung you're not really going to fight Jimin are you?" Hoseok whispered over to the other.

"He exposed me to Jeongguk. Of course I am!" The boy had muttered back, heart actually beating out of his chest.

Was he even one hundred percent sure Jimin exposed him or was he just completely losing it?

"And for all the times he kept STEALING Jeongguk away, he deserves this butt kicking!" Taehyung said the most promising tone of all, his hands swiftly karate kicking the air.

Yes.

He was definitely losing it.

"And you know what else? He always d-" the boy paused once he realized his best friend wasn't even by his side anymore. "Hoseok?" He called out doing a full three-sixty.

"Hoseok?" He called out once more.

Hoseok dipped.

Taehyung only shrugged it off, fingers brushing off his shoulder as he walked with complete pride down the hall of students eyeballing the kid, pointing fingers, and laughing at him.

He didn't seem to care though.

All he cared about was beating Jimin's behind until he couldn't walk anymore.

No, not in that way.

Definitely not in that way.

Taehyung was not experienced in fighting. In fact, he has never even touched a fly.

The boy was a lover for god sake. He had no idea how to even start when it came to kicking someone's butt. However, he did watch a bunch of boxing tutorials the night before, and boy was he pumped.

He practiced punching his pillows a couple time, but that only resulted in fabric burns on his knuckles.

Taehyung even practice karate kicking the air to which it resulted in his lamp falling and shattering the all over the floor.

Needless to say the boy cannot even fight to save his own life, but he was willing to do anything in his power to kick Jim-

JIMIN!