20

There he was.

Palms were sweaty and what not.

Everything around him seemed like it was moving in slow motion.

Eyes gazing right in the midst of Jeongguk's happy soul.

Okay not really, but lets pretend this was all the case.

The boy inched closer and closer until his presence seemed to be right there in front of the two other boys.

Jimin, who had seemed to have been finishing up his conversation about something Taehyung didn't care about, turned to Taehyung who had a wide goofy smile placed right on his face.

Jeongguk had also turned, shocked once more to see Taehyung in front of him yet again. It would be natural to think that Jeongguk would find Taehyung weird and annoying at this point, but really Jeongguk found Taehyung more interesting than anything.

He didn't mind the view of the boy in front of him- again.

"Oh—" Jimin voice trailed off a bit as he glanced at Taehyung. He, as well as twenty other people didn't expect Taehyung to be here at this party. "You're here."

Taehyung's smile turned into a complete blank expression. He didn't even dare to look Jimin in the eyes. "Yes I am. Have a problem with that?"

"Of c-"

"Good." Taehyung interrupted, eyes now gazed upon Jeongguk. "I see everyone is dancing to the song. I was going to ask if you wanted to dance with me?"

Here he was.

Taehyung nervously biting his finger nails waiting for an answer to leave Jeongguk's mouth. This was a situation that shouldn't even be as dramatic as Taehyung was making it seem.

It felt like a minute went by without an answer when really it was only five solid seconds. Jeongguk was going to open his mouth to speak, but Taehyung had the urge interrupt.

"Y-you don't have to if you don't want to of course." He stuttered.

Why was he like this? That was the lack of confidence speaking, eating through his body.

Classic Taehyung. Hoseok was right.

Right then and there he could just run away without turning back. Leaving the whole entire neighborhood until he couldn't here the sound of the music any longer, but he didn't because he wanted this.

He wanted to dance with Jeongguk. This may just be the only chance he gets to do so.

"Jimin will you be fine alone?" Jeongguk asked, voice worried for the other obviously because he's the one who talked Jimin into coming to the party, so it would suck to leave Jimin behind.

But it should only be for like another minute and a half because about a minute of the song already went by.

Jimin gestured a thumbs up. A smile placed upon his features. The smile which seems to be fake in Taehyung's eyes. For all he knows, Jimin could just be playing the "good guy" right now for Jeongguk to see.

Both Jeongguk and Taehyung made their way to over to pretty much where everyone else was dancing. Taehyung's face turned cherry red once he felt a hand placed near his lower back.

Oh so this was how it was going to be.

Taehyung expected more of Jeongguk to keep his distance while slow dancing. Of course slow dancing requires being up close and personal, but Taehyung didn't expect them two to be this close.

Another hand was placed around Jeongguk's lower back. Jeongguk connected both of them with a smile. Taehyung's mind ran blank.

He was going crazy— more because he liked the feeling.