34

Jeongguk found himself caressing Taehyung's bottom lip with his thumb, lips curving up into a half smile.

This very moment right there was extremely cliché. The way their eyes met, and held there gazing like they could read each other's beautiful minds. The way Jeongguk would casually push the long strands of Taehyung's hair behind his ear just for it to gently falling back in his front of his golden brown orbs again.

This was definitely a scene out of a movie.

Taehyung was impatient, and awfully greedy for any form of closeness, that the more their skin contacted in any kind of way, the more Taehyung sank into Jeongguk's touch.

Here they were. Two teenage boys who never thought they would end up together, there on a bed alone, looking at one another as if they never saw anything so beautiful before.

Taehyung couldn't even process what the hell this was.

And it's been days that his mind remained scattered.

He has his crush.

Kim Taehyung literally has his crush.

He knew how lucky you had to be in order to like someone so freaking much who is willing enough to like you back.

Taehyung thought this was actually crazy because all these years of waiting, and all long years of watching Jeongguk from a far distance have finally paid off more than he could ever imagine.

"You're waiting for me to kiss you?"  Taehyung could hear Jeongguk say, a chuckle following his words right along after.

Simply nodding, Taehyung scooted in closer enough for his own thumping heart to be heard. "I did the honors earlier. Now it's your turn."

He was only speaking playfully. "I feel something more when you initiate the kiss.." He twisted the silver ring around his index finger, mumbling. "I kind of like the feeling it gives me."

"Oh yeah?" Jeongguk snickered. "Explain this feeling to me."

"Not this again." Taehyung snorted, head thrown back lightly as he waved a hand in front of both of their faces.

"Oh come on, I want to know the kind of effect I have on you."

"Gguk, I can assure you, you have multiple. I'm like head over heels for you now." Taehyung laughed at his own words, back finally falling on bed once more, sighing out contently.

It fell silent after a couple second, but the silence only rose back into laughter dripping from their lips once the two finally made another quick glance of eye contact.

Taehyung wasn't the only one there head over heels.

"I find you interesting, Kim Taehyung." Jeongguk spoke, and at this moment he felt like he memorized the older's features already.

"You do?" Taehyung raised a brow, and the younger nodded his head along.

"I do."

And before Taehyung can get a chance to even say anything else, the warmth of Jeongguk's lips over his very own sent millions of shivers down his spine.

Taehyung waited for this.

He waited for this exact feeling all over again.

He couldn't explain what it was exactly, but the echo of his heart beat said enough to the both of them. The close proximity shared the sounds and of course feeling of the many pretty thumps in both of their chests.

Despite two sleeping parents directly downstairs from them both, it definitely felt like it was only them two there in that very house. Hell, it felt like it was only them two in the world. They were so focused on one another, nothing around them seemed to matter at that moment.