11

Taehyung sat at the dining table, biting at the pink eraser of his yellow pencil. He tapped his fingers on the table as his mind tried figuring out the problem to this tough math question.

Thinking about math made him snicker lightly to the small memory of Jeongguk not knowing what a square root was. How could someone be that clueless?

The boy had just began solving the problem when his little sister cane running into the dining room with her mother behind her.

Taehyung turned around only to see his mother with ten dollars in her hand. As she walked closer, her arm held out firmly with the money.

Taehyung was clueless because he had no idea why he was randomly begged with money by his mother. That rarely happens unless she really wanted someth-

"Can you take Minji to the park? I'll pay you." She had asked as her hands waved the money in his clueless face.

He blinked before snatching the money quickly and standing up. He could use a few more dollars for Chick-Fil-A. "Heck yeah I'll take her!"

"Yay! yay! yay!" She jumped with glee, her two little pigtails bouncing with her every hop. A bright smile was placed right in her adorable features.

"That was fairly easy. I'm going to go run to the store and get some things for dinner." She spoke as she got down on one knee to meet her daughters level. "Minji, be good to Tae. Okay? I know he's a stupid head but-"

"HEY WHAT THE-" Taehyung interrupted offendedly. His hands placed on his chest with a petty scoff.

His mother chuckled and a light giggle escaped his sisters mouth.

He crossed his arms with a frown before walking towards the door without any other words being said. His sister ran up behind him. Her small hands tugged at the hem of his black silky shirt.

He looked down at her and chuckled before connecting his hands with her small one as they both walked out the door earning a "Be safe" from their mother.

Taehyung strolled down a hidden dirt trail with Minji. The whole way to the park she would either trip over some rocks, complain that her feet hurt, or try to run off far from his vision.

She did once run off and hide behind trees until Taehyung caught up, so she can scare him. Of course being the good brother he was, he inly pretended to act scared, even going as far as dramatically falling on the floor.

Once they finally reached the park, Minji happily ran to the playground, climbing on the big green castle like structure.

Taehyung kicked the sand around the structure as he walked over to the swing. As soon as his butt touched the seat of the swing, he yelped in agony before getting up quickly and hopping around like idiot while covering his bum.

The thing was extra cold.

Like the four month old popsicle he left in the freezer.

Of course it would be considering the weather is dropping super quick.

But it was too cold for his bum to handle, so he decided maybe the swing wasn't much of a good idea, so he decided to sit at the closest bench, far away from others, but good enough so he can see his sister.

He scrunched up his nose as he watched the small girl attempt to do monkey bars, slide down the big green slide, and go down down the fire pole.

The girl seemed to never get exhausted when it came to playing at parks. She was always so full of energy, and would stay on the playground all day if she had the chance.