15

Taehyung walked inside his house after a rather complexing day at school. He noticed the house seemed to be empty. Not that he really complained.

If anything he rather stay home alone all the time if he had the chance. It gave him opportunities to do things he doesn't get the chance to do when people are there.

Not those kind of things-

Okay yes maybe those kind of things-

He plopped down on the couch after trick-shoting his backpack strap onto a chair. Thankfully his backpack was light with nothing much in it but binder, otherwise the chair would of fell.

A smile wouldn't dare to leave Taehyung's face. He couldn't help but to smile every since the class incident. Helping Jeongguk with his math and making Jimin semi jealous in the process of it.

Despite the fact that he got outed by the teacher and laughed at by the class, his heart felt happy. At that moment he was so happy to the point where he could've spilled out that he was the magic prank caller, and ruin everything.

Thankfully he didn't.

The boy scrolled through his phone, checking out lame posts on Instagram posted by this one girl that no one really pays attention to.

She's cool, sure, but really Lina, nobody wants to see pictures of the scrape on your elbow because of how hard you fell off your skate board.

Taehyung almost unfollowed her, but decided not to because she only had thirty-seven followers. He'd feel somewhat bad if he did unfollow. She needed an extra like, considering she only gets five per post.

The boy scrolled further down his timeline, landing upon a picture of Hoseok with Yoongi being extra close to each other. Were they suddenly dating at all?

Taehyung really wouldn't know because he's not the type to interfere with others business. Besides, he's probably just barley beginning to get close to Yoongi. If they were dating, Hoseok would definitely say something.

The boy double tapped the photo releasing a big red heart across the photo, indicating he liked it. He then scrolled down further. Another photo obviously. Class photo to be exact. Posted by one of kids he follows named Aric. The teacher seemed to be Ms. Jophina, the English teacher that EVERYONE wanted since she was the nicest person in the school.

But wait-

He zoomed in on the photo.

Jeongguk?

And

Jimin?

God, why did they so happen have to be in the photo together. Just when Taehyung was getting excited, he sees this photo and his world came crashing down on him again.

They were standing next to each other. It seemed Jeongguk's arm was gently touching Jimin's back as the two smiled cheesily for the photo. They were also more further in the back of the photo.

Triggered.

Taehyung was T R I G G E R E D.

First off isn't the short people suppose to be in the front. In other words Jimin's short ass should be in the front scrunched down with all the other short smurfs, and Jeongguk should be in the back where he was. Hands by his side. Not touchING ANYONE.